"So you're my competition huh, I think I could take you on." Micah teased to the baby in Madison's hold. "I'd like to see you try." I rumbled out a challenging growl right with the six parents, Micah's gulp had him lowering him shooting a nervous gaze around the room. "On second thought, I think I can settle for second place." He muttered softly as I slowly stood from the couch and stepped towards him. "Lets just aim for the top 5, no need to set your goals too high to be realistic." I patted his arm gently teasing to his scoff. "Now you're just being mean." He huffed out on a playful growl and I grinned back at him.

 "Hey, I never said you weren't cute, just not the cutest, definitely not top three in my book of cute, but you do fine enough. I mean you've got the top spot of 'chocolate and necessary products provider', so extra brownie points there." I shrugged on a hum and his face lit up in a wide grin. "Good to know I've got top on something around here." He smirked and dodged my swat at him. "As interesting as teasing Micah is, the food's ready so unless you want cold spaghetti and meatballs, let's eat." Fletcher called out and everyone settled into the dinning area and kitchen bar, it was so great to have dinner together again.

                                           Madison

It was so great to be back with my guys again and although Sidney and I had plenty to talk about she made it clear that my guys needed me more right now. She even sat further away so they could crowd around my end of the table, and be as close to me as possible. She really was the most considerate and sweet girl I knew but she had a fighting spirit stronger than anyone I'd ever met. I had been told some of the details of what she'd gone through in rescuing her boys and some of the horrors they had seen in the lab before blowing it to bits, she really was the best out of all of us despite her hardships, or maybe because of them in a way. I felt so sorry for her boys when I heard of her losing the memory of professing her love to all of them.

 The poor guys couldn't seem to get a break and I was keen to do my best to help them work this out, in any way that I could. The pups were happy to see Sid again as well, the girls hadn't left her side since our arrival, I had a feeling I'd have to get someone to keep them busy if I was going to have a decent talk with Sidney soon. Even now I could see how anxious her boys were about her health, they gravitated towards her, I knew exactly what that was like but she didn't seem too bothered by it, for now. "Ouch, you F..er, that hurt!" Daniel had hissed at Jason as they jockeyed for the spot across from their girl stopping himself from saying the actual word but even the letter was interesting to tiny ears.

 "Daniel!" Sidney's hiss was a growl as she scowled dangerously across to him, he froze in place. "What's an F,er?" My little Lea questioned innocently and now I was glaring at foolish Daniel too. How were we supposed to explain bad language to a child, this was not how I... "A heifer is a female cow that hasn't had a baby. Shame on you Daniel it's not polite to go around calling people cows, especially your brothers, apologize!" Sidney's quick thinking and scolding had me fighting back a full on laugh at the poor boys horror, the two words did sound very similar with how she pronounced it. "And you too Jason no fighting at the dinning table, we try to reserve our sparing for outside only!" Sidney added glaring at both of them.

 "Sorry." They both muttered like chastised pups. "Wow, they get in trouble for being bad too?" Lilly remarked and Sid glanced towards me with a grin. "You bet they do so nobody is allowed to call anybody any bad names or else." I added sternly. "Yes mama." They both nodded quickly in respect, that's my girls. "Girls got some quick thinking, I thought I was going to have to have a little spar with both of the boys outside for that one." Denzel whispered softly to me so the others couldn't hear. "I think Sid might just beat you to that one." I hummed back, she really was very protective. Far too soon it had grown darker and Sidney looked exhausted, Simon and Kasen insisted she get back to bed and rest and this time she didn't argue, much. 

The boys gave up a third room for the twins and set up another bed in one of the rooms with my guys so I could keep Stan in there with me. I couldn't help taking a quick peek into Sidney's room before heading to bed, and it really was a sight. The twelve guarding wolves had covered the floor of the bedroom so much you almost couldn't see the floor beneath, and sitting comfy the three dogs and one cat were on the bed with her. The poor boys had to give way to her pets but they didn't seem to mind much, they really did love her more than anything else.

*Sorry it's short, hope you enjoy! Try to get an update where Mads and Sid talk as soon as I can.*