{Epilogue}

No one's POV

Jihyo gently laid the bouquet of flowers besides the tombstone and sat down in the process. It was a soft grass so it was comfortable to sit down on.

"I haven't visited you for a while now.. I'm so sorry." She said with a smile.

"Life has just been difficult. Especially with someone who I'm living with." She sighed and looked back to see no one but her car parked.

"All of us miss you now. especially me. It's been 3 years since your death and I can't help but cry over it again and again." Her voice cracked making it impossible for her not to cry.

"Look." Jihyo pulled out her phone and showed it to a picture of y/n that was place on the tombstone.

"It's our daughter." She said smiling happily. upon seeing her 3 year old adoptive daughter, set as her lockscreen wallpaper.

"I considered her as your daughter because you came with the idea of adopting a little girl." She said and closed her phone back.

"I always tell her stories about you, you know? She said to me last night she wants to meet you. Gosh I didn't know what to say to her last night." Jihyo chuckled a bit but still has tears dropping on her face.

"I want to hold you again love.. Shit I must be stupid to think I would ever kiss you again." She wiped her tears.

"Everyone has moved on but why can't I?" She whispered.

"Your family moved to california including Nayeon unnie and Jeongyeon." She said remembering the time she said goodbye to them.

~~

"I'll call you when you land." Jihyo said as she embraced Eli tightly.

"Ofcourse you will." Eli said with a smile.

"Come here." Nayeon said behind her and quickly gave her a tight embrace.

"Take care okay?" Jeongyeon said and held Jihyo's shoulder before dropping her hand to her side

Nayeon finally let go of her and waved goodbye.

"Chloe.." Jihyo called for her and the girl turned around, her mood is off.

"You'll visit her again right?" Jihyo asked referring to y/n.

Chloe smiled sadly. "Ofcourse I will." She said before waving goodbye to Jihyo and walked away to the terminal.

Jihyo felt alone and abandoned when y/n's family was no where to be seen.

~~

"I haven't cried over that scene but it still saddens me. I miss them."

It has been a year and a half of them leaving and ever since then I haven't felt more alone. Adopting Naeun was the best choice I did.

"Chaeyoung also left with Mina. She and her went to Japan for good." I suddenly remembered chaeyoung calling me over the phone.

~~

"Hello?" Jihyo said through the phone she doesn't have a clue to who she's talking to since it's just numbers that were shown on the screen.

"Ji! Hello!" A chirpy voice said and I immidiately dropped all my stuff on the floor.

"Chaeyoung?! What the hell?" Jihyo exclaimes completely forgetting the papers and documents on the floor.

"How are you?! Oh my god, I miss you ji!"

Chaeyoung non-stop talked my ear off and This is the first time in weeks I have smiled for real.