chapter nineteen: My love & my friend

Y/n's POV

"Y/n this is your manager, She'll help you with all the things you need." Pdnim said and I bowed.

"Solar." She said and extended her hand which I shook.

"Introductions aside you guys can go to your shootings now." He said and me and solar went outside.

"Do you need something? Something to eat or...?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Nothing." I said with a smile. "where is the place we'll be shooting anyways." I asked as we walk to the exit.

"Han river." She said and I got nervous. I sighed and just walked, following her. I accidently bumped into someone and she dropped her phone.

"S-Sorry I-" I picked up her phone and handed it to her. As soon as I saw who she is my heart sunk. My heart beats rapidly inside my chest as I saw her eyes once more.

"Y/n." She said simply like we met yesterday.

"Jihyo..." I whispered loud enough for her to hear. Her gaze has some cold aura I can't explain. She let her hair grow and her bangs were gone.

"Hey you coming?" I heard solar behind me. Jihyo quickly took her phone and spare me one more look and walked away.

I looked behind me to see Solar already far away holding the car door waiting for me. I looked behind me once more and didn't see Jihyo. I sighed and walked to the car.

As soon as I got in the car I took my medication from my bag and drank it. My heart started to calm down and I let out a sigh of relief and settled on my chair.

"You sick?" Solar asked. I totally forgot she's here.

"Don't tell anyone." I said and winked at her trying to bluff. I put the rest of the medicine back inside my bag and looked out the window.

Thinking of Jihyo already got my heart to beat. So that's what happens when I saw her for the first time again.

"If you are sick you should tell me. If you don't want anyone finding out it's okay too." Solar said and continued to drive.

"It's just vitamins nothing to worry about." I smiled. I lied...

"Well... Atleast one of us just drinks vitamins." She said and I asked her what's wrong.

"My dad has cancer. He said he wants to pass after all these years of fighting it. My mom won't let him and I don't know what to think." Solar said like it was nothing.

"Are you okay?" I ask and solar shrugged emotionless but still has a smile on her face.

"Delighted."

~~

"Annyeonghaseyo, jeoneon Im Y/n-iyeo." I bowed and flashed a smiled. They all greeted at me and did their introduction one by one.

"Nice to meet you." I said and the doors opened. I turned around to see my sister.

Nayeon's eyes widen as she saw me. I stayed frozen and everyone minded their own business. Nayeon's facial expression changed from neutral to shocked. Before I can process what was happening I was being pulled into a room.

"Let go of me." I warned her but she locked the door shut.

"Where the hell have you been." Nayeon asked, her arms crossed ready to punch the hell out of me.

"No need to know. Bye." I tried getting past her but she blocked my way.

"Do you know how many times I cried for the past 5 years? How I keep thinking 'What if she won't come back?'. What if she enjoys her life in wherever the hell you were." Nayeon said pushing me but not to harshly.

"And you come back here as if nothing happened. How fucking dumb can you be?" Nayeon said anger flaming through every word she spat. I stayed silent.

"How fucking stupid can one be? You left me. You left chaeyoung, Chloe, Sehun... Jihyo." her voice softened when she said Jihyo. We both stayed silent not knowing what to say.

"Fucking say something!" Nayeon shouted making me look down.

My phone buzzed and Solar texted me, Asking where I am.

"I know that I hurt you a lot.. But if you're in this show, Control your anger. I need to go." I said calmly my tears threatening to burst.

Nayeon's face had look of suprised and anger. Suprised that I didn't say a thing related to why she was angry. I walked past her but she held my arm stopping me.

"You've made a huge mistake leaving... Worst part is that you came back." She spat furiously. My lips trembled a bit before pulling my arm back and getting the hell out of that room.

As soon as I got out I saw solar talking with someone. As soon as she saw me she took one last look at the man and walked towards me.

"Where the hell you've been?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Somewhere..." I said and saw Nayeon leaving the room with her eyes gazing at me.

"One of the actress can't come. But you should be acquainted with the other actors in this series." Solar stated and I nodded.

"Come on." Solar dragged me somewhere and I took one last look at Nayeon. She was sitting on a chair, feeling lost. I shook my head getting rid of the thought and just followed solar.

"This is Xiumin, Kim minseok. He'll be playing as your bestfriend." Solar said and I bowed.

"Im Y/n." I said and he showed his gummy smile.

"Xiumin is fine" He stated and I nodded with a smile.

After many people later I finally met all of them. Except that one actress that couldn't be here.

"Hey what's her name?" I asked solar referring to the absent actress.

"Park J-" Solar was cut off by my phone ringing. I excused myself and checked my phone.

It was a number I'm not familiar with. I answered it anyways.

"Hello?"

"You haven't changed a bit..."

That voice... That damn voice.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked tired of playing her games on me.

"I already told you who I am the last time we talked... daughter."

I clenched my fist and tried my best not to hit something.

"My mom is dead. Stop playing games or I'll call the cops. Don't contact me again."

I hung up and deleted the number.

I sighed and cover my face with my palms.

'What the hell is happening?'

~~