Chapter twenty-Seven: Asd

Y/n's POV

"Hey Im y/n." I said politely as I can and bowed to chanyeol.

"Hey Park Chanyeol." He flashed me a smile.

"Are you okay with all this? I got myself in this mess you can just call this whole thing off." I said hoping that he would do as I ask.

"To be honest I haven't got a chance to decide on this either." He shrugged

"Our ceo said that he'll handle it and it may be just for a few months give or take." He said like he was fine with our situation.

"Aren't you mad? In me, perhaps? I did got this in this mess." I said and he shook his head.

"Just helping a friend out." He said and smiled. He's not that bad.

~~

"Thanks for today chanyeol." I said.

"Ofcourse. If you need anything just call me." I gave him a hug hoping whoever the hell is out there gets a picture of this whole shit.

"For our fans I guess." I whispered before parting ways.

I opened my phone to see dozens of missed call from Nayeon. She still hasn't changed has she?

I dialed her number, waiting for her to answer.

"Hey." I said calmly

(Y/n get to my house please)

"Why?" I asked suspiciously and Nayeon clicked her tongue.

(Someone needs to talk to you. Nothing is an excuse if you don't come)

She hung up and I continued walking to my car. Now who wants to talk to me?

~~

I walked towards the same and familiar front door. Memories of me constantly opening and closing it struck me. I missed coming home here everyday after school.

I shook the memories away and knocked casually on the wooden door.

I'm not going to lie, I miss my sister. Our constant bickering every morning at the day was truly fun (probably because I always win). And Jeongyeon whom I look up to.

The door opened and Nayeon stood there With a genuine smile.

"Hey." I said and she nodded a bit. She stood by the side of the door letting me in.

"Why did you call me here Nayeon?" I asked taking off my shoes.

"He's in the old office..." Nayeon said and I stopped my actions.

"You called me here so I can talk to him?" I asked, looking straightly in her eyes with fear and betrayal.

"Y/n, Our father changed. And when you do talk to him.. Watch your words." She said and left me alone.

I took off my coat and walked through the old house I lived in.

It was surely a pleasure looking at the old paintings and the wallpaper me and Nayeon fought to buy. My life here is easy and boring at the same time. Having to wake up to find my sister at the dining table having breakfast with her lover, Everytime I go home and sleep instantly without having a worry. Having a boring life is so much better nowadays.

As soon as I reached the office door I hesitated. I didn't want to see him nor speak to him anymore. When I was in Japan I told myself I would avoid him at any cost but why do I always find myself at this situations?

I opened the door to find it not the same as I last saw it. Instead of a huge table filled with papers and a computer, Now it has a hospital Like-bed with a lot of hospital gear surrounding the bed.