63. Adverse Effects

Episode starts with Kiyaan being taken into operation theatre..

Kunj left Kiyaan's hand in tears as doctors immediately took Kiyaan inside operation theatre..

Kunj felt a tap on his shoulder and turned to see Twinkle standing there and hugged her..

Twinkle caressing his hairs - sab theek hojayega Kunj..tum himmat rakho..

Kunj cried - Twinkle..Kiyaan..

Twinkle broke the hug and cupped his face - Shh..Kuch nahi hoga Kiyaan ko..woh theek hojayega..

Sanvi was also there but as she was neurologist so currently there was no need of her to be inside operation theatre..

Twinkle - Tumne badi maa aur bade papa ko inform Kiya..?!

Kunj teary eyed nodded in 'No' - N..no abhi tak nahi..

Twinkle - Okay main inform kardeti hun..

Kunj nodded in approval and stood in a corner continuously looking at operation theatre and praying for Kiyaan to get well soon..

While as soon Twinkle informed Sumi and Akhilesh they rushed to hospital upon hearing it..till morning both there sons had left the house all hail and hearty than what happened all of sudden..

Twinkle had just told them that Kiyaan and Kunj were in hospital and nothing more..she didn't wanted any of them to panic or tense which may affect there health..

While Aru and Addu were not home as Raghav/Arun had taken them outside as per Ronita's instructions cause she wanted to make sure atleast Aru and Addu had believed Raghav/Arun's drama cause these two can make her achieve what she wants..

So Raghav/Arun took them outside to enlighten their mood as they were upset and continue his fake love for them but because of this Sumi and Akhilesh did not get chance to inform them while Ronita was the only person at home..

In Hospital

Inside operation theatre Kiyaan was being treated.. he wasn't as severely injured externally but still had some injuries on his hands and arms..but his head was injured severely and bleeding profusely..

Doctors were treating him and clearing the blood from his forehead..oxygen was given too Kiyaan as his breathing wasn't stable and his heart rate was dropping and rising at unstable pace..

Thori Khatti Mithi Life {Complete}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें