34. Emotions

Episode starts with Goenka's and khanna sisters.. In hospital...

Twinkle were still sitting in hospital corridor while Sanvi was looking after some procedures...After that she didn't again went inside Kiyaan's ward..her heart shattered seeing him in that condition..

Where as there was no development about Kiyaan's health...each passing moment was difficult for everyone...but the worst that came for was Kunj..

He was sitting all numb and shattered in a corner..his face was pale and lips were shivering slightly..each passing moment was panicking him more and more..

Now the only thing or say person that can calm Kunj was Kiyaan himself...only after he would see Kiyaan fine and stable...he will be fine himself..

Time passed a bit..

Aru and Addu were standing near the ICU..and looking at Kiyaan through the glass window...His treatment was still going on...no one was allowed inside yet..

On bed layed unconscious and pale Kiyaan..breathing with the help of Oxygen..Just few hours and he appeared weak and pale..

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Aru cried and murmures - Dadu.. Plz get up..aisa kyun kiya apne ? Dekho sab ko apki zaroorat hai..specially bhai ko..

Addu - Apne kyu chipaya sabse ki apko heart ka problem h.. Kyu Dadu ? Hum se toh chipaya par bhai se bhi ?

It was almost morning by now... Goenka's n Khanna sisters were still in the hospital.. Waiting for the doctor...

Soon Doctor came out..

All rushed to him and bombarded him with so many questions..

Kunj panicked - Doc... How is he ?

Doc - Look.. As his heart was weak.. So ..

Addu - So...?!

Doc - Jo shocks unhe lage us wajah se unki heartbeat almost band hogyi thi..and as his heart is weak..uske heartbeats abhi bhi normal nahi hue hain...So unki condition ke baare mein kuch kaha nahi ja sakta..

Kunj blasted - Ap Kehna kya chahte hain Doctor..?? Listen mujhe mera bhai bilkul theek chahiye kisi bhi halat mein..Aap aisa kaise kuch bhi bolsakte hain..

Kunj was too much stressed and panicked...Every passing moment was hell for him..and his own health was at stake..He was taking alot of stress..

Kunj clutched that Doctor's collar - Jzz do anything you want to.. Apko jis doctor ko bulana hai bulao..Kuch bhi karo..I just want Kiyaan fine...Samjhe aap..

Due to extreme shouting , panicking and stress..Kunj's felt his vision blurring..He stumbled a bit due to dizziness..n almost passed out.. About to fall but addu hold him on time..

Thori Khatti Mithi Life {Complete}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें