43. Slap...!

Days passed were passing within a blink of eye..Everyone was busy with some or other thing..

Sumi was busy preparing for her both elder son's wedding..only 2 months was left before the wedding and their was alot to prepare.. Nani was irled seeing Sumi's care towards Kunj and twins but could say nothing cause of Sumi..

Vishal was now no more that old greedy and evil vishal anymore...he was truly changed.. but ronita and nani were same as before.. they don't like kunj and were finding chances to taunt and hurt them..

Ronita just wanted money and property for bright future for her son which is only possible if Kunj gets away from all this.. where as vishal has no interest in that..he was genuinely trying to change himself..

Nani was quite because of Sumi and didn't get chance to say anything to Kunj because everytime she tried to say something..Sumi will just hush her or change the topic..

Addu and Aru also helped Sumi in Preparations of wedding but also had to focus on their studies as their exams will be just after Kunj and Kiyaan's wedding..

Even KiNvi and TwiNj spent some good quality time together in their respective work places..They were madly in love with eachother.. All the four would often spend time together doing all the crazy thing's..

It was another day in the lives of Goenka's..

Addu was fully engrossed in his video game... He was enjoying it to the fullest..Where as Aru was sleeping in his room.. Kunj and Kiyaan still didn't returned from their respective work's..

Addu - Yaar kitna bore ho raha hun ghar pe...Aur Aru bhi so raha hai.. Agar isko abhi jaga dia toh bhai ke ate he complain karega huh...

Suhasini was doing her evening Aarti.. Her eyes were closed as she was chanting some mantras..She was coming back when she bumped with Addu who was engrossed in setting his hand watch..The thaal falls down from her hands..

Suhasini shouted - Hey bhagwaan yeh kia kya tumne... !!!

Addu didn't believed in God... So for him it wasn't a big deal..He didn't wanted to fuss over this with Suhasini..

Suhasini angrily - Yeh kia kya tumne.. Addu... Puja ki thaal gira di..

Addu - Nani meine jan buch ke nahi giraya aap ankh bandh karke chal rahi thi to mein kya karun..

Suhasini angrily - Humm mantra jaap kar rahe tha..!

Addu laughed - So that doesn't mean aap ankh band karke chalo.. Apko bhi toh lag sakty thi na..Abhi aap mujh se takra gaye agar kisi pillar se takra jaate toh..

Romita came - Areh Addu.. Nani buzurg hain na tumse.. Koi aise baat karta hai.. Apne buzurgo se..

Addu - Oh plz..ab mujhe apse sikhne ki zarurat nahi hai... How should I talk with my elders..Aur maine kuch galat bhi nahi bola hai..

Suhasini was stunned to see the way Addu talked with Ronita..but she could not see the evil intention behind Ronita's talks..

Ronita faking tears - Addu beta mein tumhari bua hun... agar me kuch keh rahi hun toh tumhare bhale ke liye he na

Addu - plzz bua ji... Ab aap mujhe bhala bura mat sikhaiye... Aap ka bhala bura mujhe buhat ache se pata hai.. Apka maqsad sirf meray bhai ko hamesha hurt karna hota hai..Apko sirf unhe insult karna aur bura bhala bolna aata hai..

Suhasini angrily - Haan tumhara bhai toh buhat zyada acha hai dikh raha hai mujhe kaise sanskaar diye hain usne tumhe..

Addu angrily - Nani please stay out of it..main bua Ji se baat kar raha hun..aur jo mein bol raha hun usmein meray bhai ko ghasetne ki zaroorat nahi hai..

Thori Khatti Mithi Life {Complete}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें