61. Is it a Beginning of a Disaster ?

*NOTE : A huge update so flood in with your comments guys! It's 7800+ words! 😯 Do lots and lots of comments..*

••~~~••~~~~••~~~~••~~~~••~~~~••~~~

Scene starts

Kiyaan held Kunj's hand and left from there without uttering a word shocking everyone at his gesture..but before leaving he glared at Arun which held the warning to not mess up with his brother's and specially Kunj..

Aaru shocked and confused - Dadu ne bhai ko papa se milne kyun nahi diya..?!

Addu equally shocked - pata nahi par papa aap chalo humare sath..humein apse buhat saari baatein karni hain..buhat kuch share karna hai..

They took him to there room happily..no matter what they both were still teenagers and innocent so they easily believed what was presented to them..

According to them they could not be anymore luckier to atleast get their father back..

Where as on otherhand Kiyaan could not accept Arun being alive cause he knew if Arun was alive and was in coma for few years..he would have returned back home the day he was able walk on his own..

He refused to believe he was Arun cause maybe Aru and Addu were too small to know how their papa was by nature but he did knew his chote papa could not keep himself away from his children for such a stupid reason that he thought they might not have needed him..

This was the point where Kiyaan knew their was something wrong with it else he might too have believed that Arun was alive cause they really didn't found Arun's body..

About Kunj..Kiyaan knew it was just because of the sudden shock and trauma of the past that Kunj was totally numb for that moment..he knew Kunj inside out and could see that in his eyes that what storm this stupid thing has brought in Kunj's mind..

Kiyaan took Kunj with him to his room and closed the door..he knew they needed to talk on this matter before things got worst..

Kiyaan turned around to see Kunj standing like a statue but his body posture said it all..Kunj was traumatised..

Kunj's mind was revolving with those horrible past memories and then he remembered he saw Arun on twins birthday party..it wasn't his hallicunation as everyone said..

Kunj's thoughts were consumed with those haunted and scary memories..the night that changed everything..the night that changed him completely..

FlashBack

It was the same night when things changed forever for Goenka family..there happy family was shattered badly..

Akhilesh was continuously trying to contact Arun and Kavya as weather was turning worse..

Sumi had made Addu and Aru sleep already..but Kunj and Kiyaan were wide awake..

That was when finally Kavya received Akhilesh's call but the words from otherhand shooked their world..

Akhilesh worried - Hello..Kavya..Arun kahan ho tum log..?!

Unknown Voice - Hello..iss mobile owner ka buhat fatal accident hua hai aur unhein city hospital le gaye hain..

That was the moment that turned everything upside down..Akhilesh stepped back in shock..

Sumi tensed - Akhil kya hua..?! Kya bola Kavya ne..?! Kab tak wapas aane wale hain woh log..?!

Thori Khatti Mithi Life {Complete}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें