39. Engagement (b)

Soon it was time for engagement..Everyone gathered around the stage..

Tears pricked in twinkle's eyes seeing Kunj happy..It broke her heart to see her ignoring him..Moreover he was happy..It was difficult for her to even stand there..Tears were blurring her vision..She felt like running away that moment itself..Her heart broke seeing this happening..

Sumi - Chalo abhi muhurat ka wakt hogya hai.. Kunj aur Sanvi beta yahan aa jao...It's time to exchange ring's

Kunj and Sanvi nodded their heads in affirmation and walked on stage..They stood facing eachother and smiled..

Sumi handed Kunj the engagement ring and asked him to put that on Sanvi's finger..

Sumi - Chalo Kunj beta ab Sanvi ko yeh pehna do..

Ronita was also their with Vishal..She was burning in anger and jealousy seeing this extravagant and expensive arrangements for Kunj's engagement.

Sanvi forwarded her hand for Kunj to hold and put ring on her finger....Kunj looked at her and smiled nervously.

Kunj was about to make Sanvi wear ring but suddenly lights went off..

Akhilesh - Areh yeh kya Hua achanak lights ko..

Addu - Areh main abhi jakar dekhta hun...yeh decorators bhi na...bola tha kuch gadbad nahi honi chahiye phir bhi...main jakar dekhta hun..

Addu went to check the lights and see what problem has occurred..

Suhasini taunting - Yeh gadbad bhi abhi hi honi thi..Sagai mahurat par nahi huyi toh apshagun hojayega..Kya kabhi koi time theek se hosakta hai kya Kunj se related...

Sumi irritatedly but trying to reply normally - Maa Pandit Ji ne shubh mahurat 1 ghante tak ka diya hai...plz..

Before Suhasini could say anything else lights came back again but Addu didn't came back yet..

Kunj - Yeh Addu kahan reh gaya..

Suhasini - Woh bhi aata hi hoga..Tumhe zyada shubh mahurat guzarna nahi chahiye..

Kunj - but Addu..

Sumi - It's okay let's wait for Addu..

They waited for Addu to came back but 20 minutes passed and there was no return of Addu..Twinkle and Kiyaan wished that it may take Addu more time and mahurat time should pass but there Hope's shattered next moment when Addu's call came on Akhilesh mobile..

Akhilesh with a sigh - Areh Addu bol raha hai ke usse achanak dancers ko lene Jana par raha hai toh hum engagement ceremony continue karle..

Kunj - par Addu ke baghair..

Aru - Areh bhai don't worry Addu bhi dekhega na...I will show him through video call...Aise muhurat bhi late nahi hoga aur Addu bhi engagement miss nahi karega..

Akhilesh with smile - Yeah....that's a great Idea..

Aru made a video call to Addu and focused the camera on Kunj and Sanvi..

Sumi - Chalo let's start engagment ceremony then..

Everyone nodded their head in yes..Aru was holding his phone and showing Addu engagement through video call but suddenly it got disconnected..Aru tried to call Addu again but due to network problem video call was interrupted..but Aru kept quite and pretended that Addu was also watching the ceremony else Kunj won't continue with his engagement without his brother's..

Kunj was about to make Sanvi wear ring but Kiyaan held Sanvi's hand and pulled her a little back....All were shocked with this action of Kiyaan...

Thori Khatti Mithi Life {Complete}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें