46. painful memories

Kunj held his head in pain and stumbled..He then almost fell on twinkle as she was standing facing him..his body fell on her as if hugging her but he was totally unconscious..

Twinkle shouted seeing him totally numb - Kunj

She immidiately held him and sat on floor shaking him - Kunj..Kunj open your eyes..

Kunj was unconsious..Twinkle was shocked and panicked as she touched his body.. Kunj's body was burning with Fever and he was totally senseless..She cuddled him like a baby and patted his cheek's but he was unresponsive..

Twinkle panicked - Kunj..?! Kunj get up...Kunj...!!

Twinkle tensed - Oh God .. Isse toh buhat tez fever hai.. Kunj... Please ankhe kholo Kunj...?!

As soon as employees in office heard twinkle's panicked shout inside Kunj's cabin..Some of the employees rushed inside and was shocked to see twinkle sitting on floor with an unconscious Kunj..One of them was Rahul (Kunj's close friend and Office Employee)

Rahul tensed - Kunj..?!

Twinkle cried - He is burning in fever Rahul..!

Rahul tensed - Relax bhabhi..Don't panic..Let me help you..!

That moment even Akhilesh came running as some employees informed him about Kunj fainting..He was panicked and worried..

Akhilesh - Kunj...! What happened to him....?!

Rahul - Akhilesh Sir...He fainted..!

Twinkle teary eyed and tensed - Bare papa...He is burning with Fever..!

Akhilesh - Oh God...! Rahul please help us to take him towards Car and twinkle beta tum Sanvi ko inform kardo..Ab Kiyaan toh hai nahi..We need a doctor..upar se only Kiyaan knows about Kunj's current doctor..maybe Sanvi knows too..

Twinkle nodded in approval and called Sanvi..Rahul with help of some other employees helped Kunj through his shoulder and took him to car...

Twinkle was already sitting in backseat..They carefully placed Kunj..his head resting on twinkle's lap..while he was totally numb and unconcious..

Twinkle cried rubbing his hand - Kunj.. Kunj please get..

Akhilesh tensed - Mujhe pata tha yeh ladka aise hi karega..Karli na isne apne tabiyat kharaab.. Humesha bas dusron ke problems dikhte hain..sab ka dard dikhta hai...par apna kheyal kabhi nahi rakhega...yeh ladka kabhi nahi sunta kisi ki..

In mean time twinkle called Sanvi but she was already stuck due to an emergency..So she assured to send another doctor home..but asked twinkle to constantly do wet water wipes therapy to reduce fever..

Soon they reached home and took Kunj inside the Mansion with help servants and guard..Sumi and twins were shocked and panicked to see them carrying an unconscious Kunj..

Sumi shocked - Kunj..?! Akhilesh what happened to him...?!

Addu and Aru immidiately rushed toward's Kunj and helped servants take Kunj to his room and properly laid him there..

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Thori Khatti Mithi Life {Complete}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें