52. Unheard cries

Episode starts with Twinkle continuously talking to an unconscious Kunj..So that Kunj can respond and wake up..maybe something could trigger him but nothing affected..

On otherhand Kiyaan was in I.C.U checking Addu whose condition got worsen more..It stabbed Kiyaan thousand times to see his baby brother in this condition..

Kiyaan sat beside Addu and held his hand which was bandaid..He was badly injured..his head was bandaged and his both hands had big and small bandages covering his wounds..He was breathing with the help of oxygen..

Kiyaan teary eyed - Addu baccha please wake up..Tu toh mera strong and sensible warrior haina..toh uth ja baccha warriors bed par lete hue ache nahi lagte..masti karte hue ache lagte hain..

Kiyaan tried his best to keep himself strong and make Addu respond but there was no response..

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Kiyaan - Baccha wake up na please..dadu can't be more strong..Uth jaa na baccha..Tu apne Dadu aur Bhai ke saath aisa kaise karsakta hai.. you need to come back to us baccha.. you need to come back to your bhai and dadu..We need you baccha.. your bhai needs you baccha.. tujhe iss haal mein dekh kar uski adh mari halat hogayi hai.. uth ja baccha warna woh tut jayega..

Kiyaan caressed Addu's hair and ended up crying.. How was he or Kunj to explain anyone what twins meant for them..?!

They were there lifelines..their everything and they had been protective for them since twins were born..A single scratch on them and Kunj and Kiyaan would take whole house on their heads and here there baby brother was lying unconscious fighting for his life..

At that time another senior doctor handling Addu's came in hurry..From the look on his face Kiyaan could tell something was serious..

Kiyaan wiping his tears - What happened Doctor Mehra..?!

Doctor tensed - Doctor Kiyaan..Advay ke baaki reports aagayi hain..Errr..

Kiyaan worried - Toh..?!

Doctor sighs - We need to go for an immediate surgery Kiyaan..Uske brain mein gehri chot ke wajah se kaafi bada blood clot ban gaya hai..Aur usse remove karna buhat zaroori hai warna woh kisi bhi waqt burst hosakta hai..

Kiyaan shocked - What..?!

Doctor - Yes Doctor Kiyaan and this surgery is quite critical..We need to be prepare for consequences..

Kiyaan's heart sank hearing what Doctor said..Why was God playing with them..?! Why do they have to suffer so much..?!

Kiyaan broke down into tears..What was he going to answer Kunj..?! How will Kunj react to this situation..?!

He was already so much stressed and panic..What will happen if he knew about this..?!

Doctor sighing - Doctor Kiyaan compose yourself please..I know it's not easy for you as a brother to see Advay in this condition..but you need to be strong..

Thori Khatti Mithi Life {Complete}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें