The Shoot

Ty: Have you ever thought about doing porn?

Shayla: What?! No!

Ty: Well not like actual porn, but you know...just like recording yourself or us?

Shayla: I mean...yeah, but not sharing it with anyone.

Ty: There's like a whole genre of people who create their own channels and make videos with their partner.

Shayla: I'm not tryna be all on the internet, babe

Ty: We could make one and show how girl-on-girl can be hot as fuck without all the fake shit.

Shayla: I don't wanna be all out there though.

Ty: You wouldn't want to submit it to pornhub or something and no name it?

Shayla: Noo! Somebody will recognize one of us.

Ty: You're no fun.

Shayla: I thought I was the kinky one.

Ty: You are...BUT I've always had this fantasy of making a video.

Shayla: We could watch it together. That's it.

Ty: What fun is that?

Shayla: Something is wrong with you.

Ty: I do want to do something though.

Shayla: What's that?

Ty: Have a nude photoshoot.

Shayla: What?!

Ty: I want to take my photography to the next level.

Shayla: With nudity?!

Ty: Yeahhhh...have you ever just studied bodies and movement? Sometimes I sit on campus and I envision a world where everyone was nude. Not sexual stuff just like free to be in your skin. I'd just snap photos as people moved throughout their day.

Shayla: You're a weirdo. Everybody doesn't have the perfect body like you.

Ty: But they do...human bodies are so fascinating and there's beauty in every shape and size.

Shayla: I guess...

Ty: I'm just saying a nude shoot would be dope. Maybe...I could photograph you...

Shayla: What?

Ty: I have a vision...

Shayla: And what is that?

Ty: Well...I have one for me. I'd have to put some thought into yours.

Shayla: So you haven't even thought about how you'd capture all THIS fineness?!

Ty: I mean...you're a natural beauty, so I wouldn't have to work very hard.

Shayla: So where would this shoot take place?

Ty: There's this AirBnB out by Lake Thunderbird it's kinda in the middle of nowhere. It's like a 4 bed 2.5 bath but it's got this bathroom with this beautiful tub and the whole bathroom is all windows. No walls. It overlooks the backyard, which has this little beach pool, surrounded by these beautiful trees and flowers. Like a miniature rainforest just in the middle of Oklahoma. I took a photography class first semester and they showed us all these beautiful pictures. I really want to shoot there.

Shayla: So why haven't you?

Ty: I needed a subject.

Ty