Ty

I'm 20 years old, a junior at the University of Oklahoma, a Computer Sciences major. I'm originally from Virginia. My mom and dad are married, a licensed behavioral therapist and a civil lawyer they were. I have two older brothers, a realtor and an insurance agent. When I grow up, I want to be a professional athlete and if that doesn't work out, I'll do something computer related or maybe be a sports analyst or an agent. I really don't know.

Shay opened the door to her apartment and met me with her perfect sparkling white smile. I imagined leaning in to kiss her perfect lips. It just felt right after a long day of class, watching game film, and practice. Shay had on a Nike dryfit Razorback tank and some Nike tights. Her thighs. Lord, her thighs. I couldn't help but wonder if she'd dressed that way intentionally. She had to have known that I wanted her. I was calm and collected on the outside, but on the inside, my hormones were raging. My pussy throbbed for her.

I'm not out yet. I was terrified of telling people I was gay. I loved women. Since I was in kindergarten, I'd loved women. I remember having a crush on a girl named Jasmine Pearson. She was so pretty. Her mom always dressed her in these cute dresses and did her in ponytails twisted and clamped with ribbons. She was so prissy. I loved Jasmine all throughout elementary and middle school. In sixth grade, when I hit puberty, I would lay in my bed thinking about Jasmine and how I wanted to give her kisses on the cheek and write her cheesy letters and buy her a candy gram on Valentine's Day. She was always nice to me too. But I wasn't out. The only person that knew I was gay was my best friend, Erryn.

We've known each other since seventh grade. She transferred into my school after her family moved and I remember seeing her in the cafeteria alone one day and sitting down to talk to her. From then on, we were inseparable. She was at all my basketball games a wearing a Ty Yates jersey shirt she made with iron ins from Hobby Lobby. Went to all the football games together. We spent the night at each other's house more times than I can count. We accompanied each other's families on vacations. We even double dated at prom. We knew all of each other's secrets. She never outed me to anyone. Even when I got my first and only girlfriend, she never said a word.

I'd never been with a girl sexually before but I knew what I wanted. I wanted Shayla. I wanted us. I wanted to feel her, to taste her. She always smelled sweet, like a field of raspberries with a hint of vanilla, apples and honey, or fresh oranges with pomegranate. It was always a sweet fruity fragrance. Her essence overtook me every time I was around her.

She greeted me and welcomed me into her apartment. We walked over to her couch and sat down.

Shay: I stopped working until you got here. I was losing my mind.
Me: It's all good. Oh uhh...I didn't know if you were hungry, but I grabbed some extra food for you.
Shay: You're so sweet! You always bring me food. You shouldn't have! Thank you!
Me: It's no problem. I told you, I don't like eating in front of people and not offering shit.

I sat down on the couch and opened my food and began eating, while checking my social media notifications.

Me: It's just a couple extra tacos and I got some chips and queso. I'm not gonna eat it all, so you're welcomed to have some too.
Shay: Thank you!
Me: I bought some Jack Daniels Watermelon. They're my absolute favorite. It's been a long day.
Shay: Yeah? What happened?
Me: We've been working with this new trainer. We had to run stadiums today. I'm sore as hell. I went home to take a nap before class and slipped in the damn shower. Got to class and forgot I had homework to do. Took a damn zero on an easy ass assignment and I'm pissed.
Shay: You did have a long ass day. I'm sorry. 
Me: I just need a massage.