Nicole

Shay

*ding ding ding ding ding ding* I opened my eyes at the sound of my phone ringing. I rolled over to check the time. "11:30?" Nicole was calling.

Me: Hello?
Nicole: Get up! I'm almost to your apartment.
Me: I'm up now...
Nicole: I texted you twice.
Me: My bad...I was knocked out.
Nicole: I'm like...10 mins away. Get your ass up and get dressed.
Me: Alright...I'll see you in a minute.

I ended the call and tossed my phone back on the nightstand. I did not want to get up out my comfy ass bed. Fuck! I passed back out on my pillow. Ty pulled me to her. "Stay..." "I have to go, baby." Ty kissed my neck and back. Chills. Every time. "Please...?" Ty kissed me more. I don't want to, but I have to. "I have to go..." Ty sunk down under the covers, kissing me all the way down. She really gonna do this? She kissed my lower back down to butt cheeks and then spread my legs enough to place her head between. She spread my lips with her tongue and immediately began sucking and slurping. Her lips covered my whole entire shit. I started moaning loudly. She got me. She knew I couldn't resist that pretty ass mouth of hers. I guided her head up and down my shit, as she licked my pussy in circles and all kinds of motions. "Whew shit..." I watched the covers go up and down as she devoured me.

*ding ding ding ding ding ding* "FUCKKKKKKK!" I reached over to grab my phone to see that Nicole was calling again. As soon as I answered, I lost it! Sensation shot through my body. "Helloooooooooooouhhhhhhh," Shay moaned trying to answer the phone. "BITCH, OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" Nicole hung up immediately. I pushed Ty off of her and jumped up to get my robe. I glanced back at her to catch her smiling and watching me walk out of the room. "You didn't let me finish!" She yelled after me. I tied her robe and hurried to the door. My hair was a mess. I ruffled my fingers through it as I walked through the living room.

I unlocked the front door to let Nicole in. "I hate you so much..." Nicole exclaimed. "Did you at least wash the pussy off your tongue?!" "Good morning, best friend..." I walked back through the living room with Nicole following me back down the hall towards my room. "Tyyy, are you dressed?" I yelled to make sure she wasn't still laying in bed butt ass naked. "I'm in the bathroom! I have my clothes." I stopped at my sink to brush my teeth and wash my face. "Your room smells like pussy, Shay." "It was a fun night," I mumbled with a mouth full of toothpaste, smiling to myself.

Ty came out of the bathroom fully dressed and grabbed some mouthwash off the countertop and rinsed her mouth out. She spit it out and walked up behind me, tugging at my robe belt. "No ma'am." The belt loosened and came undone before I could stop it. Ty smiled at my nude reflection in the mirror. She gently squeezed my boob. Ty pulled her phone from her pocket and snapped a mirror pic, her tattooed hand over my left boob and my right boob exposed, along with my stomach and pussy. "You're so sexy." "Go home. I'll call you later, okay?"

I turned around and kissed Ty, forcing my tongue into her mouth, slobbering her down and squeezing her ass. "Just lock the bottom lock on your way out." Ty stepped into my room to grab her keys. Shay followed her in. "Nicole, this is Ty. Ty, this is my best friend, Nicole." "Hey, Nicole." "Nice to finally meet you, Ty." "Same here, see you later."

Ty gave me another kiss before heading out the door. I ran into the bathroom for a quick shower and returned to my room wrapped in a towel. "Ty is way finer in person." "She's SO fine." I opened my panty drawer and got a pair of panties, then reached in my bra drawer and grabbed a bra. I quickly slipped panties on up under my towel and then tossed it on the bed. My slightly damp boobs chilled under the cool air. I stood in the mirror putting on my bra and adjusting the twisted waist and of my panties.

Nicole sat in the chair at my desk scrolling her phone. I walked over to check my notifications and proceeded getting dressed. "Did you get a new tattoo?" I smiled before covering my face.
"I got two new tattoos." "WHAT?! When?!" "Yesterday." I grabbed the antibiotic ointment off the dresser and lubricated my tattoos before pulling a t-shirt over my head. "You promise no judgment?" "What did you do?!" I walked over to Nicole, turned around, lifted my hair and showed her my neck. "Is that...her number?" "Yes..." "Shay..." "That's not all..." "Oh no..." I turned around and lifted my shirts so she could see my new flowers. "Oh that one's cute." I pulled her panties down enough for her to see Ty's name.