Another Round

Shay

*iMessage*
Me: I'm outside.

Ty opened the door and shoved me against the wall placing my arms above my head. She kissed my lips and neck. "Mmm...where was this energy two days ago?" She picked me up, carrying me to her to the bedroom, making out with me the entire time. She pushed me backwards on the bed, pulling her muscle shirt over her head revealing her breasts to me. In the same motion, she slipped her shorts off down to her ankles and kicking them off as she climbed on top of me.

Ty: Have you always had a tongue ring?
Me: I've had it for a few years. I take it out sometimes. It wasn't in the other day.

She kissed me passionately, stroking my hair and feeling me up. Her hands were so soft. Every time she touched me, my pussy tingled.

Ty: Is it true?

She asked it between kisses.

Me: Is what true?
Ty: What they say about lesbians?
Me: What about?
Ty: That lesbians fall in love quickly?
Me: I don't know...why? You in love with me?
Ty: Maybe...

Ty

Hell yeah, I'm in love with your sexy ass.

I've been in love with Shayla the entire month and a half I'd known her. That's not weird, right. I get to see her three times a week. Those are the three best days of my week. I was sitting in Stats lab waiting for class to start. Shayla walked a minute before class started. There was one seat left. The one next to me on the front row. Nobody wanted to sit in the front row, but I always did because it helped me to stay focused. I get distracted very easily. So I sat in the front row. As the other rows started to fill up, people reluctantly made their way to the front. Shay sat next to me.

I didn't immediately notice her, but her scent caught my attention. She smelled so good, like fresh strawberries and oranges. "Hey, I'm Ty." We made eye contact. Her smile. Lord...So much for staying focused. "Shayla, nice to meet you." "I heard this TA was good." "I hope so. I heard Stats was hard as hell, so I'm gonna need all the knowledge I can get." "We can study together if you want. I'm good at math. I'm hoping this will be a breeze." "Cool." The TA got everyone's attention.

After class, we exchanged numbers. The rest...well...

I kissed her some more, slowly, softly I kissed her. The taste of her skin on my lips was the sweetest of things. "I had a dream that I tatted your name above my pussy," Shayla moaned. "Forreal?" I moaned back. I tugged at her waistband, pulling her panties and shorts down. Her pussy was so fat. I was disappointed that she didn't actually have the tattoo. "You should get it," I said before I kissed her pussy lips. "I'm not doing that." Why not?

I started eating her pussy. Her mouth flew open and sweet sexy whimpers escaped from her lips. Louder. "Oh fuckkkk!" she moaned softly, slowly grinding her pussy on my tongue.
I gently sucked her clit and began fingering her. Her walls engulfed me. As I stroked her, she pushed my head down into her sweetness and she was begging me to make her cum. Shayla was going crazy. "Babyyyyyyy!" My tongue had a mind of its own. "Oh my God! Oh my God! Uhhhh!"

I sat up in the bed rubbing my own clit. "Uh uh! That's my job." She motioned for me to come back to her. "Sit on my face." I did as I was told still rubbing my pussy. She fucked me with her tongue. Shit. I grabbed the headboard and rode Shayla's face slowly as I was nearing orgasm. She couldn't even get started. "Ohhhhhohhhhohh!" I whined. Shayla rolled her tongue around my clit, the tongue ring ball stimulating me from every angle. I clenched my thighs and convulsed, gripping the pillow behind her head.

I rolled over onto the bed and she spooned me from behind. She kissed me. I shivered. She reached around me gently caressing my titties. I wanted to fuck her. "I have a surprise for you," I said under my breath. "What?" I reached over to my nightstand and opened the drawer, pulling out a brand new strap on and double dildo. Shayla's eyes widened. "Virgin huh?" "I've been preparing for this moment for a long time, okay?!" In reality I'd just bought it. I went to a sex shop in downtown Norman after our first sexual encounter. I couldn't wait to use it on her.