Round One

"At small forward, from Houston, Texas, #20, Tyyyyyyy Yatesssssss!"

Ty got up off the bench, giving her teammates a high five and doing her secret handshake with her teammate, Breanna.

It was time for March Madness. Ty and the Sooners were playing in the OKC Regional against Prairie View A&M for the first round of the NCAA tournament. If they made it out of regionals, they'd be traveling to St. Louis for the Sweet 16.

Shayla sat on the sidelines 4 rows from the floor, wearing one of Ty's jerseys, cheering. The referees got the gameball and went center court for tip-off. Ty came over to the courtside seats and high fived a few fans. She looked up into the stands in Shayla's direction. She blew a kiss at her and mouthed the words "I love you." Shayla smiled and mouthed it back.

Shay sat with Ty's roommates cheering her and the team on. The game was a blow out. After it ended, Shay waited in the arena for Ty because she wanted to watch Baylor play ABU for a little bit. Ty exited the tunnel and into the stands where Shay was sitting. She had on some cut open knee skinny jeans, a plain white tee, all white vans, and a backwards white OU cap.

Shay: Hi beautiful!

Ty: Hey baby!

Shay: You played exceptionally well!

Ty: Yeah?

Shay: 22pts, 2 steals, 4 assists, & 4 rebounds ain't half bad.

Ty smiled at her and gave her a kiss.

Ty: Yo, how long you wanna stay? I'm hungry as fuck.

Shay: I can leave whenever you're ready.

Ty: I at least want to see this first quarter.

Shay: Okay.

Some young fans ran up to Ty to shake her hand. "Can we get a picture?" "Only if you take a picture of me and her too!" "Okay!" The little kids smiled and got ready for a picture with Ty. She kneeled down and put her arms over their shoulders. They all smiled while Shay took the picture. "Okay! Your turn!" the little boy exclaimed. Shay gave him his phone back and handed him hers. He held it up to take their picture, as her and Ty got situated. "Got it!"

Ty: Hey! Y'all play basketball?

Kids: Yeah!

Ty: That's dope! Keep working hard and getting better, okay! Hopefully one day I'll get to watch you play in college!

Kids: Thanks, Ty!

She fist bumped all of them and they ran back to their seats where their parents were.

Shay: You're so adorable with kids.

Ty: I'm ready to give you some.

Shay: Hush!

Baylor scored back-to-back buckets off turnovers and ABU calmed a timeout. The announcer told fans to get ready for the kiss cam and scanned the audience for participants. After 4 couples, the camera was on Ty and Shay. Shay tried to wave off the camera, smiling and pretending to be shy. Ty grabbed her chin and turned her face to kiss her lips. Ty smiled at the camera and made an OU sign with her arms.

Ty: Why you acting shy?

Shay: I don't want to be on camera.

Ty: Uh huh...

The 1st quarter ended with Baylor going on a 11-2 run. Ty jumped up and got ready to leave. She headed towards the tunnel. "I'll meet you outside." "Come on. They'll let you go with me." Shay followed after Ty. "Hey boss, she's with me." "You got it." Ty went into the locker room to get her backpack. "Wait here, babe." Shay scrolled her phone while she ran inside.

Ty: Alright. Where to?

Shay: What do you have a taste for?

Ty: I REALLY want one of them bomb ass pizzas from Crooked Crust, if we being honest.

Shay: Let's go...

Ty put her arm over her shoulder and led her out to her car.