Chapter 5 (The arrival)

Start from the beginning

"Welcome to the Dark Heart Pack and to your new home." he muttered and got out of the car. I did the same and stepped out, there were pack members in the house's large compound who stared at me cautiously. My attention turned to two brunette girls who were giving me dirty looks, so much of a welcome.

Jordan came to stand beside me "where is my luggage," I questioned him.

"They already took it to your room," he responded "let's go inside." He entwined our fingers and led the way. Tingles shot through my body as a result of contact, I tried hard to ignore it I couldn't.

As we passed by the pack members, they all greeted their Alpha respectfully. The two brunettes came up to him and greeted him seductively, one gave him a side hug and he didn't react or do anything. Such disrespect towards my wolf and I.

Inside, the house was beautifully furnished with modern styles, this place looked amazing, there were stairs on the left which led you to upstairs. He led me to my room on the third floor. "I want you to get some rest so I could introduce you to the pack later."

"Where is your room"? I asked him voicing out my thoughts.

"It's on the fourth floor, why so you ask?" He answered and asked.

"You take me away from my pack, and bring me here only to put me in a room which isn't yours." I asked feeling angry because, he brought me here and just dumped me into a different room. He probably shares a room with that witch he loves.

"Do you want to sleep in my room?" He asked catching me off guard.

"No, I just thought it would be fun saying no to your face." I lied, I wanted to share a room with him because I wasn't comfortable yet living in another territory. When I first moved back to my pack from my uncle's pack, I made Tyler sleep next to me so I could feel comfortable because I knew him since he used to visit my cousin Spencer who happened to be his best friend.

"Feel free to come to my room if you have any sleepless nights." he replied.

"Are you serious?" I inquired surprised and happy inside.

"No, I don't share my room with anyone, I don't want you in my room or even close to my room." Typical douchebag.

"Don't you live with the witch you're in love with?" I questioned him because he said he didn't share his room.

"If I did, you wouldn't be here." He responded.

"Where is she?"

"I don't see how that is any of your business." He retorted.

"Are you going to stop sleeping around with other girls now that you have found me?"

"If you hesitate to give me what I want then yes, I would. There are a lot of girls waiting for me screw them." This guy is indeed cruel to admit to me that he might cheat on me and as his mate, it hurt. I expected him to say "now that I have met you I don't want any other person."

"I'm honestly starting to dislike you." I looked at him dead in the eyes.

"We both know you can never dislike your mate. Soon enough, you will be screaming on top of your voice telling the world how much you love this guy," pointing to himself "who will never love you back."

"Leave," I demanded knowing he was telling the truth because, I will end up falling in love with him since he is my mate. He walked out and I felt like screaming out of anger but I stopped myself from doing that so I began to unpack and after I was done, I went to take a shower and went to bed in my underwear.

I heard knocking on the door but I ignored it which made the person knock louder. "Who is it?" I asked angrily.

"Your mate, now come get the door because it's locked." he replied from behind the door as I was about to say come in.