Screwed.

Could someone please... please... please... put a bullet... in my throbbing head.

Sipping at a cold glass of water, tilting it to meet my lips as my head lays on my arm on the bar. My memory of last night is hazy at best, like a broken picture reel. My brain gives me blurry, dark flashes that play for a few seconds before they end again. Picking up at a different point of the night and whatever is in between is lost. Most involve Husk, both of us laughing. Then cards, we had played cards. More mixing of drinks.

Making Sazerac's. Alastor.

The tylenol isn't working fast enough. I groan and tilt the glass back down again and sip at it. I don't dare to gulp it down because with how nauseous I feel it's bound to find the bar again.

"You're screwed, kid." Husk says lightly, prying the glass from my hand to refill it then places it back in my hand. "I mean, I don't give a fuck, but you should probably hide... or something."

"I don't even remember all of it..." I groan, peeking at him with one eye. "You really think he's going to kill me? Why didn't he do it last night?"

I whine, closing my eyes again. The light burns. "Not like I'd have been able to put up a fight."

The words aren't fully out of my mouth when an image enters my mind. Its fuzzy and bouncy. A rhythmic bounce. Like foot steps, though I'm not the one walking. I can't make out anything except for colors... grey and red.

The rhythmic bouncing stopped. I can feel the memory like I was still in it. My fangs digging into that grey coloring, and an overpowering smell of blood.

I groan loudly and turn my head into my arm as if blocking out the light could erase my humiliation.

"What? You remember something else stupid you did?"

"Yeah...." My voice muffled in my arm. "I bit him."

"You WHAT?!" I wince at the thunderous volume of Husk's voice, but he continues without caring. "You... fuckin'... BIT... THAT BASTARD?!"

"I'm soooo screwed..."

Husk is nearly hyperventilating, at a loss for what to say next. It only fuels the dread in the pit of my stomach.

"Heeeeey, chin up toots." An unfamiliar voice coos. I hadn't heard them approach, and the unwelcome intrusion makes me jerk my head up.

Bad idea. I hold my head, peering over at the direction of the voice. A pink and white blazer. I trail up the blazer to a full white furry bosom begging the button beneath it to release. Up further, careening my head to a devilish white smile minus one gold tooth.

"Like what ya see sweetcheeks?" It says lustfully.

I can't stop the flush of pink that finds it's way onto my cheeks. I stutter. "I-I didn't me-mean to st-stare. S-sorry."

"Eh, don't worry about it! I'm used to it, who could keep their eyes off of this! The name's Angeldust." He drawls out his words, his amusement not going unnoticed. He holds out one of his four gloved hands for me to shake. I do so, cautiously. He has a warm demeanor, inviting even.

"Oh here we go." Husk rolls his eyes, mumbling.

"Y/n. It's a pleasure to meet you!"

Angel snickers, shaking my hand and releasing it. He leans his head down next to mine, curling his body around the bar stool I'm sitting in. "Oh, the pleasure's all mine toots." He leans against the bar on the other side of me, his lower arm propped against the bar and the higher of the two brushing through the giant mop of white hair atop his head. To say the least, he oozes sex appeal.