Chapter 9 Finally

Începe de la început

“Ami look at me.”

Ami glanced up at the Pride Leader that had been the man of her dreams, literally. And she felt this uncontrollable need to do exactly as he said.

“Say my name Ami.”

Staring up that man was wrecking havoc on her fore now her body and mind had begun to wage a war. Being this close to him made her want to do things, things that she would regret doing in the morning and even though her mind was telling her to move, to back away to do anything to get space between the two, her feet could not and would not move.

The moment her lips parted to speak was the moment Ty chose to steal her breath away by pulling his body to hers and capture her lips.

She should have been fighting this, she should have kneed him in the groin and made a run for it but she didn’t. The internal war had already been won by her body and there was nothing her mind could do. As Ami stood on her toes to get nearer to Ty he lifted her up by her legs that wrapped around him as he pressed both their bodies into the front door. He wrapped both arms around her back holding her in place, as he tasted her mouth and tongue. All the while Ami held onto Ty’s hair running her fingers through the thick mass. Through the haze of the passion filled kiss Ami felt herself moving and didn’t notice they had came to her bedroom until Ty fell with her onto her queen sized bed. Taking hold of her breast through her shirt Ty massaged them needing desperately to see them.

“Take off your shirt,” Ty said gruffly.

At the command, Ami paused, hesitant at whether or not to follow through, her mind still trying to put up a fight.

Nipping at her lips Ty stated, “Either you take it off whole or I take it off in pieces.”

After Ty removed his body from hers, Ami slowly raised herself just enough to take off her blouse and bra. Ty watched the erotic show while he grabbed at his growing bulge. Stripping out of his own clothes Ty stood naked at the end of the bed stroking his arousal.

He was magnificent . Standing so tall and erect. Ami had never wanted anyone more than she wanted Ty at that very moment. She could feel herself get moist making her panties damp, she lay back on the bed bare from the waist up. She bit down on her lip watching Ty as he massaged the length of himself. Ty leaning over Ami snatched down the zipper of her jeans and all but yanked them off her body taking her panties along with them. As Ty kneeled down on the floor a sudden rush of déjà vu overcame Ami, this was the very dream she had had earlier that day. Her body temperature rose as Ty’s dipped.

And indeed it was a repeat of the dream only this time Ami could really feel the lashing of Ty’s tongue as he pumped his fingers in and out of her. In no time, Ami’s orgasm rushed through her. He stopped fingering her long enough to suck them into his mouth tasting her essence. Ty dove back between Ami’s legs taking more of her into his mouth savoring the flavor. His beast tore at him from the inside, aching to mark her as his true mate to fill her with the length of him.

He removed his fingers from her and drove his tongue as deep as it could go and Ty was rewarded with more of her warmth filling his mouth. Ami could feel another mind-blowing orgasm building up so she arched her back and spread her legs wider as Ty feasted on her plump, lips and when the moment finally came she screamed and grabbed onto the bed sheets trying to hold on to something that would keep her tethered down. Ty’s tongue still imbedded within her had her begging him to stop.

“Please Ty…oh God… please stop I …need you.”

Sliding his tongue from her wet core, he sucked her lips while he had his eyes trained on her. Finally, he relented and rose from his kneeling position and crawled on the bed, resting on the back of his legs. He pulled Ami down so that he was just inches away from her. Ty then grabbed the length of himself and rubbed it against her back and forth but would not enter her.