Chapter 3 Contemplation prt2

“So this nephew of yours...” Jack started.

“Wants to challenge me for the right to be Pride Leader.”

Leaning back in his chair Jack asked, “Tyrannious what’s so wrong with your nephew taking over the Pride?”

“Its not meant to go to him. When my father broke away from the Elders he set his own rules. Instead of the pride being passed on to whoever fought for it or to the biggest and strongest it went to the lion that displayed the most prowess and the intelligence to learn to lead the Pride.”

“And I take it Roman, doesn’t have those qualities?”

Raising an eyebrow to the two men Ty replied, “If he’s got intelligence and competency then my name is King Henry the fucking eighth.”

He was becoming angry again. Every time he thought about Roman even making waves to take over the Naeri Pride he got upset. But that wasn’t the only reason he was pissed off. The Naeri Pride was suppose to be passed down to his children, of which he had none. But those men needn’t know that. Nor did they need to know about the missing lion cubs that he was sure Roman knew all about.

Quickly standing Samil motioned towards the door saying, “Well gentlemen, why don’t we continue this discussion over lunch?”

After about an hour of useless banter between the Pride Leader and the human Tyrannious begged off to his hotel room. As the day had brought certain revelations he wanted time to digest everything that had occurred and also do a little work. Ever the busybody, what he really wanted time for was researching and planning his next move. The hours had slipped by and the more he had time to think the more tense he got so he resigned himself to taking a shower to ease some of the stresses. Slipping under the water’s current he let it beat down upon his head and ease his muscles. He ran the soap over his toned flesh, closing his eyes to the jetting stream. Instantly he saw the curves and valleys of the lioness. They way she swerved and twisted about in the office made him want to rush into the room and claim her right then and there, but he knew better than to give into impulse.

Just drying off, he was about to lie down on the bed when his cell phone gave a chirp.

“I presume something’s wrong,” Ty said as he answered the phone.

“Nothing out of the ordinary…Roman knows you’re not on the island.”

“Yes and…” Ty said in annoyance.

“He’s making you out to be the cowardly lion amassing your defenses.”

“Amassing? Vin, really? You been into the dictionary again?” Ty asked with a mock smile on his face.

Snorting at the Pride Leaders obvious amusement, “What can I say I’m a sucker for knowledge. What I don’t know is how you’re going to handle this situation.”

“Never you mind. I’ve got some things on the back burner. It would seem that I have another situation at the present.”

“Something more than your Pride? It’d have to be pretty damn big if you’re even considering it being a situation.”

“I’m not clear on the possibility of it being one, but if it is I may need your help.”

“Whatever it is you know where I’m at.”

“Yeah,” Ty said as he ended the call.

And a situation it would be. One curvaceously, sexy situation, the worst kind in Ty’s book.

And so it began. Right after class Mattea had a grocery list of the things for Ami to do to get ready for the night. First off was a trip to a public library just to keep Ami calm. Then there was shoe shopping for heels, then a stop at a lingerie store for a pair of thongs and a bustier. The next stop was a boutique where they both had a very exhaustive and troublesome dress fitting. Mattea finally found the sexy as fuck outfit for Ami and Ami finally found out why some women refused to have females as friends. After lunch and a much heated debate over Mattea attempting “to sabotage and ruin Ami’s life” by having Ami’s hair cut and highlighted they agreed to settle on something they both didn’t hate; a neat pony tail with bangs that just reached Ami’s upper eye lid.

Back at her apartment, pouting for the better part of an hour Ami had finally had it, she went to remove her ear rings and kick off her ridiculously high heels and that dress… there wasn’t even enough material to even call it a dress… it was a napkin.Mattea started to hum Journey’s “Don’t Stop Believing” and the shoes went back onto Ami’s feet and the earrings found their way back into her ears as Ami pouted.

Once she was fully dressed Ami donned an off the shoulder v-neck black dress. The off the shoulder feature of the dress made her cleavage pop but with the added bustier her cleavage was an explosion. The dress was just short enough to cover the round softness of her ass-cheeks and just long enough to try to reach her knees. The shoes were an elegant dress sandal with a stretchy back-strap, and a 5” heel. To say Ami looked sexy would have been the understatement of the year.

After Ami had adjusted and readjusted the dress for the twenty-seventh time Mattea finally emerged from the bath room and stood with her mouth agape for the second time that day. “Now that’s what I call sexy as fuck. Every guy in the club is gonna be on your ass tonight, you wait and see.”

Finally finding her balance in the shoes Ami replied, “Mattea after this I’m going to kill you.”

“You know you love me,” Mattea said with a smile. “Now c’mon, we got some clubbing to do.”

Eyes the color of a light brown sugar stared back at him as his arms wrapped around her frame. He stared in her eyes and felt the cool sensation of a breeze stir deep within him, the room began the fade and he spoke, “You feel something don’t you?”

Those eyes never wavered from his face, then the dream began to dissolve and slip away as he came awake to the sound of soft rapping on something wooden. Shaking his head from the sleep paralysis the soft rapping on wood was someone knocking on his room door. Opening himself to the surroundings he scented a female on the other side of the door and moved to put pants on just before he stood and swung the door open. Only the female wasn’t the one he wanted to see.

A tall, blonde stood at the door decked out in a shimmering strapless tube top and tight low riding skinny jeans. A sultry smile and hand on her hip made her look like America’s Next Top Model.

“Hi I’m Gracen. Pride Leader Augustine told me that you would be my date tonight.”

Quirking an eyebrow, looking the young lioness over Ty answered, “Oh he did, did he?”

“Yes he did. He asked that I show you around the town, get you acquainted with the night life.”

Breathing in through his nose then releasing it through his mouth Ty stepped back and opened the door wider for the girl to come into the room. “Very well then… let me get dressed.”

“Oh you don’t have to… I’m sure we could both get into any place we wanted to,” the girl said as she licked her lips and openly gazed at Ty’s shirtless form.

Trying not to grimace at the girl’s flirtatious nature he turned to her, “I don’t think so. Besides businesses still operate on the no shirt, no shoes, no service policy. And I could use a drink.” He moved to the bathroom where he quickly threw on some clothes.

Taking a seat on the bed and slowly crossing her legs the girl continued, “Or we could stay in and have a night cap… your call.”

Any red blooded male could see what she was getting at, and normally Ty would have taken bait she just wasn’t what he had his mind set on. Finally dressed Ty snatched up his cell phone and wallet and went to the door opening it for the girl, “I don’t think so,” he said. “Now, how about that drink before I change my mind?”

The girl getting the hint, slowly got up and smiled as she neared him saying, “Of course, anything you say Pride Leader Naeri.”