1. Punishment〚BxB〛

Leo's POV

I always wondered why I am the only student who never finishes Maths homework.

I always get punishments from my teachers. At some point they called my brother to inform him about it.

That point is today. My school's Principal called my brother and told him about me not finishing my homework.

I am going to die tonight I can see that.

RIP Leo.

I sighed heavily.

"Looks like Leo is in trouble" my friend Mac said.

I rolled my eyes and said "You know that old man called my brother and now he is going to kill me".

"Rest in peace dude" he said fake sobbing.

I punched his arm playfully and said "I know you are going to miss me man".

"Well yeah but not you. Your laptop is what I will be missing. It has good video games and all Marvel movies" he said.

"Whatever. I thought of taking you to Avengers:End Game movie but if I am grounded I can't buy you tickets. So you will miss me" I said.

He is a huge Marvel fan.

"Why is Marc going to miss Leonardo?" A rough voice said.

We both turned around and saw my brother Lee standing.

"Nothing brother. We were just making fun of each other by saying 'I miss you' and that is all" Mac said.

"Is it?"

"Yes brother" I said.

"Let's go. I will drive you home" my brother said.

I gulped but nodded.

"Can I also come with Leo as we both have to do homework together" Mac said.

I smiled widely and my brother nodded.

We all went inside my brother's car and went to my home.

It was just like an ordinary home. We have a huge garden in the front and a garage and also some space to play football.

"Dude I don't care if I have already said this to you when we came to your home last time but this is a castle man" Mac shouted as usual.

No it is not. It is just a mansion I guess.

We went inside our home and went to the kitchen.

A 3 floor house with 8 bedrooms totally with a bathroom in each room and 2 kitchens.

This is totally normal is what my brother says so it is normal.

Me and my brother are living alone because my mom and dad died in an accident.

I was just 2 years old when that happened so I don't remember anything about them.

Not much.

My brother work hard daily till now and that is how we got this house and a nice car.

He is the CEO of V. Well our last name is Valentin.

As we reached the kitchen my brother made us pancakes and a cup of tea.

We ate the delicious pancakes and drank the tea.

We went to my room. My brother was busy doing something with his phone so we both ditched him.

If he forgets what happened *the phone call from principal* that would be awesome.

"So you escaped" Mac said excitedly.