6. Blood〚BxB〛

Author's POV

He was giving a sadistic smile as he sat in top of the already dead body continuously stabbing it.

He laughed out loudly and it gave out a sadistic vibe out of him.

As he stood up he turned to his left side to see Zach sitting on top of yet another body stabbing it continuously.

He too laughed out loudly as they both looked at each other.

They both came closer as Brent Roger pressed his lips against Zach Roger.

Flashback

"Mom I know what I want and I don't care if he is my blood relation. He too love me so let us be together" Brent pleaded his mom.

"No way am I going to let you both be together. If I let you be lovers the headlines of morning newspaper will be The Gay Roger Brothers were Lovers all along and they were involved in sexual activities. They will be arrested. Is what it will be. I don't want our family image to get ruined" she yelled at Brent.

"Please mom" Brent pleaded.

"No way" she said and left the room.

Brent sighed as he left to his brother aka his lovers room.

"Brent I know they rejected your pleads. I asked dad and this is what I got" Zach said as he showed his cheek which was red with his father's hand print in it.

"Zach I don't think we can take this anymore" Brent said clearly annoyed of the fact that their parents were not willing to let the two be together.

With that they left to their respective rooms and went to sleep.

IN BRENT'S ROOM

'I know that our parents never cared for us. But I didn't care cause I had Zach. He was my everything. He was my mom, my dad, my brother and over all my love. I will do anything to make him mine' Brent thought.

He went to sleep so that he can go to school tomorrow.

IN ZACH'S ROOM

'I know for a fact that my parents were idiots and I never cared because me and Brent never acted like idiots. He taught me how to act brave. I loved him. He was all I have and I will do anything to make him mine' Zach thought.

NEXT DAY

The siblings left for school.

They went inside their class.

"The great siblings are here guys. Hello Faggots. You can rather die I guess cause you are useless. I heard that even your parents don't care about you two" the bullies said.

Both of them know this will happen. They never cared what they say.

The class started and the teacher entered the class room.

The teacher was a young looking guy who always supported and helped them.

"Zach wait after class. I want to talk to you" he said.

Zach stood up and nodded.

The class eventually ended and Brent was waiting outside the class.

"So sir what did you want to talk about? Did I take less marks in any one of the tests?" Zach asked.

"No you did well on the tests. I wanted to congratulate you about it. Unlike your brother you did good" he said coming closer to Zach with every word he told.