23. Shippy Time〚Jikook〛

(Guess which Yaoi anime this is from?)

Guess who is currently in the ship named Romantica? Jimin. Park Jimin.

"I DON'T WANT TO WEAR THAT" Jimin's voice yelled as he stomped his way out of his room in the ship.

"Master Jimin but we need to make you ready for your marriage" The maids panicked.

"I don't want this marriage" Jimin yelled. "I want to marry someone I-" Jimin's voice turned silent once he saw his father approaching him.

He tried to run away but of course, luck is never in his side. "Jimin get dressed" he said. Jimin mumbled a bunch of curses as he entered his room.

After getting dressed Jimin made his way into the main hall where the marriage is taking place. He stomped his way into the hall, as everyone turned silence at his arrival.

He stood in front of his fiance who glared back at him. The marriage function wasn't anything long. The two exchanged rings before trying to leave in opposite direction. Tried.

"Both of you go to the room we booked for your first night" Their parents yelled as the two newly married couple scurried off to the same room.

"Now that our parents are not here. Get out. They wouldn't know that you left" he said as Jimin groaned.

"Why don't you leave?" He asked.

"I am the bottom in this relationship" he said as Jimin groaned.

"I will leave after changing" Jimin said as he entered the bathroom and changed into Kimono. Traditional Japanese dress.

The dark blue kimono was hanging losely around his hip as his thighs could be seen because of the way the dress was worn.

Jimin left the bathroom and out of the room with a glare. He made his way to the bar in the ship.

He sat next to a raven haired man in suit. The raven haired man's blue eyes which were of course lenses, travelled from his face down to his thighs and legs.

The way his pure pale white thighs were exposed made the raven haired male lick his lips.

"Sup!" Jimin said as the raven haired male smiled at Jimin.

"Sup! Who are you?"

"Jimin. And what's your name?" He questioned.

"Jeon Jungkook" He said as Jimin nodded. "Alone?"

"Nope. With my family. My marriage took place here tonight. But my fiance shooed me away from the room we should stay in" Jimin said with laugh.

"Is it? How about you stay in my room with me?" Jungkook asked with a smirk.

"Really? Of course I will accept it. You are a stranger but you seem to be a nice man. So yeah!" Jimin said with a smile.

After few more drinks the raven haired male and Jimin left to Jungkook's room.

Jimin layed in the bed as his kimono swept aside, exposing more of his thighs.

"Can I massage you?" Jungkook questioned as Jimin tilted his head but nodded anyway. "Then lie in the bed with your chest on the bed" He said as Jimin nodded.

He layed on the bed as he felt the raven hair, get in top of him, sitting next to him.

The raven haired male's hand travelled right from the married man's spinal cord to his ass and down his thighs. He massaged his thighs as he slided his hand inside the man's kimono feeling his ass crack.

Jimin's breathe hitched as he felt his ass being felt up by the raven haired male.

"Uhh- Jungkook wha-what are you doing?" Jimin questioned as he tried to look back but Jungkook was at this point sitting in the married man's thighs with the Kimono up and the other hand which Jungkook wasn't using for massage was holding Jimin's neck, pinning him on the bed.

Suddenly Jungkook's finger protruded into Jimin's tight hole making the smaller's eyes widen at the feeling of something inside of him.

As the fingers moved in and out, Jimin starts moaning out as he wriggle around trying to escape from the man's hold but failed.

"Your ass is clenching around my dick so good" Jungkook whispered. Sweat formed in Jimin's forehead as he came in the bed with a loud high pitched moan. "Now take my D just like that" Jungkook said as he removed his pants and boxers before thrusting into Jimin without a warning making the smaller moan loudly in pain and pleasure.

Soon Jungkook starts thrusting faster and deeper, wanting to release his seeds inside the smaller. "Hmm~ Yeah clench just like that Jiminie" Jungkook moaned out as he fucked the plump ass.

After another long deep thrust Jungkook came deep inside Jimin's hole. He stayed still as he starts thrusting yet again even after his release.

"J-Jungkook- en-enough" Jimin moaned in pain but Jungkook ignored him and continued thrusting inside the boy's hole.

Suddenly he turned them upside down and made Jimin sit on his dick. "Ride me Jiminie" Jungkook said as Jimin slowly starts bouncing on his yet again hard dick.

Jungkook starts thrusting upwards chasing another release as Jimin bounced faster. Jimin came in Jungkook's stomach with a high pitched as Jimin panted tiredly.

Jimin was sexily covered in sweat and dried cum in his stomach. Jungkook took Jimin in his arms and stood up. He walked up to a door and opened it. Chill air hitting the two.

Jimin moaned as the air hit his skin. He was pushed against the railing of the balcony as Jungkook continues fucking him.

Jimin at this point couldn't feel his ass. "JUNGKOOK" Jimin moaned loudly as Jungkook continued fucking him against the ship room balcony.

Romantica was of course a big ship.

Jungkook came into Jimin for the second time that night as he panted loudly.

"I like you" Jungkook said as Jimin smiled a little but his smile fadded away as soon as it came. Up the deck was his husband, Kim Taehyung standing there with a dark smile.

Watching everything that happened.

Jungkook pressed his lips against Jimin's, not knowing Jimin's husband was watching them.

🔖

How was it?

Let me know in the comments 💙