16. Football〚Jikook〛

The football ground was filled with a serious atmosphere as Jimin and Jungkook surrounded around the football in the ground like tigers aiming for the prey.

"Shorty back off" Jungkook said with a smirk as Jimin smirked back.

"Bunny boy, you back off" Jimin retorted as Jungkook glared at him.

They both were staring each other down when a leg came in between and kicked the football away. Both looked at the owner of the leg and glared at the guy.

"You two are in the same team, you idiots" The boy said with a boxy smile indicating he was from the rival team.

"Hyungie because of you this happened" Jimin whined as Jungkook sighed.

"We shouldn't have been in the same team" Jungkook mumbled before running after the ball, followed by Jimin.

After a few yelling from the coach, both siblings started working together and played against the rival team.

The teams both had same goals. 4:4.

They need one more goal to win the game. This time Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook were surrounding the football with a smirk on each person's face representing different reflections.

'These two will fight and let me take the ball. I can see that' Is what Taehyung was thinking.

'If our team win, Jimin is my maid for a month and so he will do whatever I ask for. Then he will do all the work mom give us. Oh the joy of seeing Jimin glaring at me with hate' Is what Jungkook was thinking.

'I guess I should pass the ball to Taehyung Hyung but I don't know how to pass. I can only shoot. And put goal' Is what Jimin was thinking.

Jimin was about to somehow pass the ball to Taehyung when Jungkook decided to take control. He passed the ball to Jackson who shot the ball directly to the goalpost.

Jimin pouted as they won. Jimin ran up to his boyfriend and jumped on him, wrapping his legs around his waist who wrapped his arms around the younger's waist.

"Taetae now I have to be Jungkook Hyung's maid for a month" Jimin whined to his boyfriend who chuckled.

"Is it Jiminie? No problem. I will try to talk Jungkook out of this. How about it?" Taehyung asked as Jimin nodded with a smile.

Jungkook saw the way Jimin wrapped his arms around the other and frowned. He saw the two walking towards him as Jungkook smiled now.

"Jungkook can you let the maid thing slide? I mean he is whining so it would he nice for you to do that. I will set a date for you with your dream girl" Taehyung said, waiting for Jungkook's approval but Jungkook rejected his offer making Taehyung shcoked.

"Nope. Now give Jiminie to me" Jungkook said as he pulled the whining Jimin towards him and carried him to his bike. They both went home and Jimin was whining the whole time.

"Mommy, Hyung want me to be his maid because we won the game" Jimin whined loudly as he heard his mother chuckle from the kitchen.

He went to her and back hugged her with a pout. "Jiminie there is nothing wrong in being your brother's maid. After all, he always does your work for you. Just once do his work. Like a paying back" She said as Jimin gave a small nod before leaving to see his father.

"Daddy, Hyung want me to be his maid for a month" Jimin whined to him as his father started clapping his hand. Jungkook entered the room.

"Jungkook, you done something good after a long time. I appreciate you" His father said with a proud smile as Jimin pouted hitting his laughing father.

Jimin left the room and went upstairs to his shared room with Jungkook.

"Jiminie take a bath with Hyungie" Jungkook called out from downstairs as his parents chuckled.

"HYUNGIE DON'T ENTER THE ROOM UNTIL I SAY SO" Jimin yelled back as he ran inside the bathroom and was about to close the door but Jungkook already ran upstairs and entered the bathroom.

"Hello Jiminie. Let's take a bath together and you will massage my body" Jungkook ordered as Jimin pouted.

They both stood naked under the shower head surrounded by glass walls. The hot water flowed out from the shower holes as the glass got covered in stream.

"Do you want daddy to punish you Jiminie?" Jungkook whispered as he spanked Jimin's butt who moaned in pleasure.

"Yes daddy" Jimin moaned out as he stick his ass out for Jungkook to do whatever he wanted with that ass. Jungkook licked his lips as he slammed his dick in Jimin's ass without preparing him. Jimin moaned in pain and pleasure as Jungkook started abusing his hole.

"You should behave like a good boy from now on Jiminie. Or else I don't know what I will do. This isn't the only punishment Jimin. There is more" Jungkook whispered as he took long deep thrusts.

Jimin clenched his hole as he pressed his body against the clouded glass.

After Jungkook came in Jimin, they took a bath and left to their living room. Their parents were watching Tv so they decided to join them.

The two were watching TV when their parents walked away with a goodnight.

Jungkook smirked as he undressed himself and Jimin who was panicking on what Jungkook was about to do.

"This is part of your punishment Jiminie" Jungkook whispered as he slammed his dick in Jimin's now loose hole. They had bedsheets covering their lower half.

Jungkook fucked Jimin's hole when suddenly the room door of their parents opened revealing their father.

He walked outside as he went to the kitchen, not noticing thier presence. Jimin was panicking but Jungkook continued abusing Jimin's hole and Jimin tried his best to keep his mouth shut.

Just as their father walked past them, Jungkook cummed deep inside Jimin's hole with a silent groan.

These two were actually adopted brothers. From a drunken incident these two developed feeling for each other. Taehyung was just a chess key in their game of chess. Taehyung can be kicked out anytime like a football but Jimin and Jungkook are the forever together players who can never be kicked out.

A game of football. Started with football and ended with football. The party was a celebration for their first football game win. Then their fucking continued after they realised their feelings.

"I love you Jimin".

"I love you Jungkook".

🔖

Okay that was a weird update I know.
Anyway how was the chapter?

Thank you so much for 900 Reads 💙💙💙