chapter fifteen // hungover.

Start from the beginning

My heart drops as I remember the mob of people that had shouted at us as we entered the nightclub. I'm sure they were still there when we left; as I was completely plastered. I grip the remote tightly, in hopes that they won't show a picture of me drunkly sprawled on the ground in front of the club.

As the reporter's face leaves the shot, pictures show up on the screen. I'm relieved to see that I'm standing perfectly upright. All of us are linked together, gripping on to each other tightly. This must have been after the club, because we all look slightly messy, after a long night.

My head is tilted back, obviously laughing at something. Summer looks at me with amusement, obviously finding me funny. The others keep their heads down, trying to keep out of the eyes of the paparazzi.

"It looks like she's fitting in among the girls. Perhaps she's here to stay, despite many comments about this Olivia being just a fling,"

I flip the channel before they continue to dive deeper into Harry and my relationship further. I can even say that I'm surprised I'm still here. I certainly wasn't expecting to care for Harry so much, and I didn't expect him to enjoy being around a girl like me.

I'm sure people all over are thinking as I was when I first met him. This is just a bit of fun, that's all. Now others are starting to get as curious as I am.

How deep is this going to get? Harry took me by total surprise when he asked me to be his girlfriend. I never took him as a 'label' kind of guy. It's these small surprises that makes me like him even more. It's something new everyday.

I settle on an old 90's sitcom and it keeps my attention for a good five minutes before I'm starting to doze off again. I don't even bother trying to fight the sleepiness, hopefully I'll feel better when I wake up.

Harry's POV

"Harry, we're all headed to play a match or two," Niall offers, holding the football - or should I say soccerball - in his hands as the rest of the guys head out to the backyard of the studio.

As much as I wanted to blow off some steam with the guys, just lounging around with Olivia sounds much more appealing. We wrote and recorded most of an entire song today. We've been working non-stop since we got in the studio this morning. I was surprised that Tyler is letting us have the rest of the night off. Usually he makes us practically live in the studio.

"No thanks, mate. I'm headed back to my flat because Olivia's still there," I explain, regretting my words as soon as I let them slip.

Niall gets his usual smirk on his face as he bounces the ball up and down on his knee. I could literally go over there and smack him.

"Don't say a word," I warn him, heading in the opposite direction, stomping my feet slightly as I head towards my SUV sitting in the parking lot.

The lads all poke their heads out the front door, waving me a goodbye as I drive past. Niall still smirks at me. I think he knows how much it really pisses me off, and that's probably why he does it. Zayn and Louis send me mischievous grins and wink at me, causing me to roll my eyes. They'll never grow up.

I pull into the parking lot of my flat, trying to be quick to get inside so that nobody near by spots me. If the paparazzi figure out where we live, then we'll have to move again and I really like this flat. I've just gotten used to it.

Being slightly frantic to unlock my door, I burst in the flat loudly, expecting to hear Olivia hanging around. Only I'm met with total silence. I lock the door behind me, furrowing my brow in confusion.