"Oh..." I hesitated, "No thanks. I don't think I'm gonna drink tonight."

"What?! Come on Sky! You look like you need it," she pressed, shoving the red solo cup of an unknown mixed drink into my hands.

"Well... okay," I caved. She was probably right anyway. I needed a distraction from my thoughts about Jax... and my guilt for disobeying his orders. After all, it was just one drink.

Or two...

Or three...

Or seven....

Honestly, after hours of partying, I had lost count of the drinks I was having. It was just that the more I drank, the more my past wasn't on my mind. I was having an incredible time as Skyler Finley. With each drink I had, my inhibitions faded away. I was talking with everyone, dancing with Hannah, talking to that guy that thought I was cute (though I wasn't impressed), and even playing a few rounds of beer pong as the night continued on. This was just what I needed; to feel free, and safe, and just... normal. My life had been flipped upside down, and here at this party, I felt like everything was going to be just fine.

I was stumbling through the crowd when I crashed into a man, accidentally sloshing my drink over the rim of my cup and onto his white shirt.

My eyes widened, "Ooooops! I'm so sorry," I said, reaching out as if I could wipe the spill off with my bare hands.

"It's alright," He drawled. His voice was deep and rumbly, forcing my eyes to connect with his.

He was handsome. Admittedly, not as handsome as Jaxon, but still cute. Why am I even thinking about how handsome Jax is? Ugh.

He had light brown hair that was a little shaggy and dampened with sweat as it stuck to his forehead, a strong jaw, straight nose, and dark blue eyes.

"No seriously," I slurred, "That was my fault."

His eyes lit up in amusement. "I know it was. But, I don't mind when a pretty girl crashes into me."

I smiled at the compliment. "Even when she spills on your shirt?"

He returned my grin, revealing white teeth. "Even then. I'm Ben."

"Nice to meet you, Ben. I'm Skyler." Ha! See? Even drunk I'm not going to mess up my name. Take that, Jaxon.

Ben and I talked for a while before meeting up with Hannah, who was in the kitchen with her boyfriend Drayden. He was perched on top of the counter top as she leaned into him, standing between his legs and resting her head against his chest.

"Sky," She slurred, her face flushed from the alcohol. "This is my boyfriend, Drayden. Drayden, this is my new roommate, Skyler."

I gave him a small wave, "Hey." Hannah had been struggling to track him down up until about 30 minutes ago, so I hadn't gotten to meet him yet.

"Hey there," He replied. I may have been drunk, but I sure didn't miss the way his eyes scanned my body, lingering a little too long on my chest. First impression was not good. Hannah was turned around so she didn't notice, but I made a mental note to tell her later... unless I was just being paranoid.

"Who's this?" Hannah asked, pulling me from my thoughts and gesturing at Ben.

"I'm Ben," he introduced himself before I could.

"Hannah," she replied, shooting me a knowing smile. I wasn't super into Ben, but he was nice enough and definitely handsome. I just still wasn't ready to date. Especially now that I was gallivanting around under a different identity.

The four of us chatted a while longer in the kitchen, and Ben had me take 2 more shots that I tried to decline, but he all but shoved them into my mouth. I had to open up my throat to keep from choking on them.

Hannah seemed oblivious, as Drayden must of said something to piss her off. The two of them began bickering, so Ben and I decided to make our way to a different area of the house to give them some privacy.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to leave Hannah to go with Ben, but aside from him, I didn't really know anyone else at this party, and he really had been nothing but nice to me; despite the shots that he was a little aggressive about.

I could barely even stay upright anymore as I followed Ben through the house, but I still didn't want to leave. I didn't want to go back to being the sad, scared girl I was this morning. I wanted to stay like this—free, happy, and fearless.

After a moment, Ben sat down on a couch, pulling me down onto his lap. I didn't really want to sit on his lap, but there were other people sitting on the couch, so there really wasn't any room for me otherwise.

"Want another drink?" Ben asked, his lips almost brushing against my ear so that I could hear him over the loud music.

I shook my head, noting again how dizzy I was.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I'm good. I'm pretty drunk," I admitted.

He shifted beneath me, wrapping his hands over my stomach and pulling me tighter to him. I could feel his erection beneath me, and that's when I started feeling uncomfortable. I tried to squirm out of his grasp but he had a death grip on me.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm not comfortable."

He shifted again, keeping one arm tight around my waist while his other hand wandered up, squeezing at my chest.

I was quick to swat his hand away. "No..."

"Oh come on," he growled, squeezing my boob even harder before moving to the next one.

I wrenched my hand out of his grasp, pulling at the hand that was on my chest to try and pry it off. "No; please stop," I tried again, trying to sound stronger and more confident than I felt.

I tried to stand up then, but the second I was off his lap, I wobbled on my feet. Ben took this opportunity to wrap his arms around my waist again and pull me back down onto his hardening cock. "Let me go," I tried again.

"Come on," he said, "We've been talking all night. Just a little action..."

"I said no!" I said again, louder this time so that maybe someone would hear me and help me. There were a lot of people around us, but everyone seemed to be in their own world, or they thought this was voluntary.

When he reached out to grab one of my boobs again, his hand was intercepted by a muscular arm. The arm pulled Ben's hand off of my chest and I immediately felt relief. Well, until I looked up.

When I rolled my head to look up, my eyes were met with incredible, piercing blue ones. Eyes that I'd recognize anywhere. Eyes that belonged to my extremely pissed off bodyguard.

Uh-oh...
______________________________________________

Oh shiiiiiit, she's about to be in troubleeeee 😬

Sorry to leave you guys hanging! Next update in a week- promise!

Thanks for reading! Vote, comment, or feel free to check out my other stories between updates- if you haven't already!

See ya next Wednesday!

-Haley