Chapter 29- The intimacy part 2: Yami's life story

Previously on The love of the Naga Master and the Pure Hearted Angel.

''Yami, can I ask you something?'' Yugi asked.

''What's on your mind?'' Yami asked.

''It's about Sennen Marriott 1.'' Yugi answered.

''What about it?'' Yami asked.

''Did Mr. Yoshino really killed one of the guests there?'' Yugi asked.

''Yes, he did.'' Yami answered.

''How would you know? You don't have proof, do you?'' Yugi asked.

''I don't need proof to know that he killed them, I know he did and I know why he did it.'' Yami said.

''Why?'' Yugi asked.

''Because he wants to get back at me for firing him because I was protecting you and he caused me to close down Sennen Marriott 1. My biggest suspicion is that he and Awai was following us all the way over here so that they can spy on us and kill us.'' Yami said.

''They was following us all the way here just to spy on us and kill us?'' Yugi asked.

''Yes, they want to watch our every move.'' Yami answered.

Yugi was feeling uneasy when he found out that Yoshino and Awai was following him and Yami to spy and kill them.

''Don't look so sad Little one, you have nothing to worry about, I'll still protect you, just have faith in me.'' Yami said.

''Alright, I trust you.'' Yugi said.

''Good.'' Yami said.

After dinner, they went into the bedroom, Yami went into the bathroom to take a shower, while Yugi sat on the bed waiting for him.

As he hoped that Yami would protect him, he hoped that Yoshino and Awai wasn't attempting to come to Shibuya looking for them.
********************************

''Yugi, the only reason why I brought you here, is to enjoy each other's company, I want to be able to spend enough with you as I can.'' Yami said.

"Yami.'' Yugi said as he started blushing.

Yami started sucking on his nipples while he was rubbing his member, making Yugi let out a moan.

Then he gave him a blowjob while rubbing his own member

''Yami, you're making me cum!'' Yugi said as he felt himself climaxing.

''Don't cum just yet, I'm just getting started.'' Yami said as he sucked both his fingers and stuck them in Yugi's ass.

He let out another moan as he felt Yami's fingers penetrating his ass hole, pushing and pulling them in and out of him.

''Relax yourself Yugi.'' Yami said as he pulled his fingers out and stuck his member in his ass.

''Ahh!'' Yugi moaned as he felt Yami thrusting him harder.

Sweat was on both their faces as they were feeling the pleasure.

''It's strange, everytime we do this, my lust grows. I feel like I want more of him.'' Yami thought to himself as he was thrusting Yugi.

''Ahh! Yami! Thrust me harder!'' Yugi said as he started moaning louder.

''Yugi, sing for me!'' Yami said.

"💞Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhhh!💞" Yugi let out a loving loud moan, causing Yami to thrust him harder and faster until he and Yugi felt themselves climaxing.