Chapter 26- That's how I felt about Awai

Yugi went upstairs to Yami's room and saw him singing.

♪She just walked away♪

♪Why didn't she tell me?♪

♪And where do I go tonight?♪

♪This isn't happening to me♪

♪This can't be happening to me♪

♪She didn't say a word♪

♪Just walked away♪

♪You were the first to say♪

♪That we were not okay♪

♪You were the first to lie♪

♪When we were not alright♪

♪This was my first love♪

♪She was the first to go♪

♪And when she left me for you♪

♪I was the last to know♪

♪Why didn't she tell me♪

♪Where to go tonight?♪

♪She didn't say a word♪

♪She just walked away♪

♪You were the first to say♪

♪That we were not okay♪

♪You were the first to lie♪

♪When we were not alright♪

♪This was my first love♪

♪She was the first to go♪

♪And when she left me for you♪

♪I was the last to know♪

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

♪I'll be the first to say♪

♪That now I'm okay♪

♪And for the first time♪

♪I've opened up my eyes♪

♪This was my worst love♪

♪You'll be the first to go♪

♪And when she leaves you for dead♪

♪You'll be the last to know♪

♪I'll be the first to say♪

♪That now I'm okay♪

♪And for the first time♪

♪I've opened up my eyes♪

♪This was my worst love♪

♪You'll be the first to go♪

♪And when she leaves you for dead♪

♪You'll be the last to know♪

Then out of nowhere, Yugi started clapping his hands as Yami turned around and saw him.

"Yugi!" He said as he became shocked to see him standing there.

"That was a beautiful song, I didn't know you could sing like that." Yugi said.

"Yes well, I was just listening to some American music and started singing along. " Yami said.

"Cool!" Yugi said.

"You know something, you may not believe it, but when I was listening to last to know, it made me think about Awai and what she did to me and I've been listening to it 20 times. I could never get over what she did nor forgive her, for she chose to use me for my money and be with her ex-boyfriend." Yami said.

"How long have both of you been going out?" Yugi asked.

"We had been going out for six months. At first our relationship was like heaven on earth, until after I was running from those thugs who wanted my hotel, I came home and caught her in the act with another man here in my own bedroom. I was furious to the core, I thought I was going to get sick to the point where I would never find true love again." Yami said.

"Until, you met me?" Yugi asked.

"Yes, until I met you." Yami answered.

"Huh." Yugi said.

"You may not believe it, but it seems that everytime I'm with you, I feel like you are my light that pulled me out of the underground of darkness from where I came and brought me to the surface to see the clear blue skies. When I was dating Awai, I thought she was my light, but all of that changed when she cheated on me and as I was dating her, my relationship with her had been nothing but darkness, it felt like Hades put a curse on my relationship with her." Yami said.

"Was your relationship with her always like that?" Yugi asked.

"When I first met her, it was like heaven on earth, she broke up with her ex-boyfriend and came onto me, we would go to the night club and to the bar. But then, it didn't took me long to realize that she just wanted me to satisfied her by pleasuring her, it also didn't took me long to realize that she didn't loved me for me, she loved me for my money and used me for sex, she didn't waste no time moving in with me, thinking that I was going to give her the world by giving her money and complete her sad of existence, she couldn't get that from me because I always work so hard to keep my hotel running, as well as three other places I owned, the more I tried to tell her that, the more demanding she became, it was like everything I tells her, she refused to listens or understands that I had a job and I couldn't just put everything on the back burner and keep sleeping with her and keep giving her money every 24/7, that's not the way it works for me and she refused to understand that." Yami said.

"How did she end up moving in with you?" Yugi asked.

"She told me that her sister and her fiance was expecting a baby and they were getting ready to start planning their future, she couldn't hang out with her like she wanted to because of her pregnancy and her fiance is a hard working man, she left her sister's home to be with me, because she didn't want to be involved in either of their lives, as foolish I became, I allow myself to let Awai to move in with me, because I felt sorry for her, but at the same time, I was naive to thinking that she loved me, but she didn't really loved me. To me, what she told me about her sister and her fiance never made any sense and it didn't look like she wasn't trying to make sense, that's why our relationship is a sham, she wasn't making any sense to me. That's how I felt about Awai." Yami said.

"So the song you were listening to while you were singing ten minutes ago?" Yugi asked.

"The song I was listening to made me think about what Awai did to me right in my own bedroom and I keep thinking about it every day." Yami said.

"But Yami, can you forget about her?" Yugi asked.

"Of course I can, I can forget about her just by being with you." Yami said as he walked up to him.

Yugi couldn't help but feel a certain way.

"I can forget about her and spend time with you." Yami said as he put his hands on Yugi's cheeks and kissed him.

The Love of a Naga Master and a Pure Hearted Angelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें