You took off all the clothes you were wearing, leaving your undergarments on.

Werewolves have higher body heat so nothing should happen, right?

You ran forward, jumping into the air as you quickly shifted to a beautiful white wolf with ocean blue eyes. Instantly your fur got soaked in the cold rain.

You turned around and grabbed your bag into your mouth. You backed away and looked at the big house one last time before you turned around and started running.

-

"Boys!" Jin yelled bright and early, causing some of the boys to wake up from their slumber. Three out of six boys came downstairs to Jin yelling.

"Where's Yoongi, Jungkook and Joon?" He asked Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung who looked dead to the world, given they were just woken up.

"They're sleeping." Jimin said, his voice sleepy as he answered Jins, rather loud question.

"One of you go get them!" Jin said to the three youngers as they groaned at what he said. "Don't give me an attitude Tae!" He yelled to the curly haired boy who went upstairs to get the remaining three boys.

Soon Jungkook, Yoongi and Namjoon came downstairs, hair messy and eyes half closed.

Jungkook forced his eyes opened and looked around. "Where's Y/N?" He asked Jin who was turned around.

"She left.." Jins voice trailed off as he noticed the letter sitting on top of the notebook that was on the table. He grabbed it and started reading the letter.

"You did this didn't you!" Jungkook said as he got into Yoongis face, instantly waking up.

"I did this? We went to sleep at the same time!" Yoongi yelled back, instantly waking up as well.

The boys knew that if Jungkooks and Yoongis quarrel went on any longer it would not be pretty.

Jimin and Taehyung grabbed ahold of their alpha, holding him back as Namjoon and Hoseok pulled back Yoongi.

"I don't know why you're blaming each other, it was the both of you!" Jin scolded.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook said as his tense body forced itself to somewhat relaxed.

"Read the letter, there's a dried tear stain on it, whatever you fools were saying last night she obviously heard it! I know I did!" Jin, once again, scolded his alpha and fellow pack member. "And may I remind you that it was freezing last night and it was pouring, poor girl is probably dead by now.." Jins voice trailed off as he said the last part, going into the kitchen that was connected to the living room.

Jungkook heard what Jin had said under his breath and it enraged him. He didn't know why but somewhere in his heart he felt a little jab of pain thinking about the thought of you being dead.

Jungkook clenched his fist and took a deep breath and calmed his body. "We're both going to apologize to her." He said to Yoongi, jabbing a finger at his chest.

Each man turned around toward the kitchen as they heard their eldest member, Jin gasp in fear.

Jin ran outside as the others followed him.

"Hyung what happened!?" Jimin asked as they all ran outside.

They quickly followed their gaze to where Jin was looking. And there your clothing was, soaked, sticking to the cold, grassy ground.