Chapter 76- Taunting Endings

[] A M E L I A []

I woke up first this morning and immediately went into the bathroom to freshen up. I had brought my overnight bag with me last night from Leo's car, which had all my necessities and a spare change of clothes.

After getting ready for the day, I stepped out of the bathroom, closing it softly behind me. I turned to see Leo still sleeping, and I smiled as I watched him. I creeped up to him slowly and took a seat beside him on the floor. His hair was growing longer, small strands reaching his brows. His mouth was slightly parted, and again, I had to put a pillow in between us before I left, so he was hugging it tightly to his chest now. I giggled, pushing his hair back and lightly shutting his jaw closed with my other hand under his chin. He swallowed and jerked in his sleep, flipping over onto his side, facing away from me. I chuckled silently, not wanting to bother him any more.

I got up then and walked over to the window to see the weather outside. I slowly pushed it open, letting the cool breeze flow into the room. Small flecks of snow trickled in, landing on my hand and I smiled. The day was bright, a warm sun casting a glow over the apartment parking lot. Fresh snow was falling down from the sky as the remaining melted. I absolutely loved this weather. The one where it snowed and was sunny at the same time. It was so bright and cheerful-

Suddenly, a pair of hands wrapped around my waist, pulling me back into a hard chest, and effectively making me lose my train of thought. I gasped, feeling Leo's lips trail across the nape of my neck, his hands tightening around my body. I melted into him, closing my eyes and pushing myself closer to him.

"Morning, Moonie," he mumbled, finally pulling away from my neck.

I looked back to see him smiling down at me, his eyes still hooded with sleep. I reached up and ruffled his hair, my other hand clamping around his hand that was on my stomach.

"Good morning, baby."

He groaned, reaching forward to claim my lips with his. I kissed him back, but not for long. Qfter a moment, I quickly pulled back and he grumbled, reaching forward for my lips again.

"No, no, no, Leo!" I said.

He frowned and pouted.

"Moonie," he whined.

I shook my head at him, pulling out of his arms.

"You've got to get ready! We're supposed to meet up with everyone for breakfast in half an hour," I said, turning him around and pushing him towards the bathroom.

He groaned, digging his heels into the carpet. I burst out laughing at his antics, and he turned around to grin at me.

"You're such a big baby, Leo! Go to the bathroom," I said, chuckling as I continued to push him.

He suddenly stopped grinning and faced me seriously. He leaned back towards me, his back still to me as I pressed my hands on his firm back. My hands shook as he stared at me, and I couldn't help but clutch the back of his shirt tightly. He leaned towards me, his lips close to my ear.

"But I'm your baby."

I stared at him with my mouth agape. My heart was thudding rapidly and I suddenly-