There Is No Such Thing As SafeHaven

WARNING: long chapter
__________________________________
After beating the shit out of Charlie and his friend I walked away my head still pounding from hitting it against the wall.

A couple weeks later I was training everyone, well, everyone except Charlie and his friend. They were to beaten to a pulp to do anything. And when Frypan asked what happened they didn't say anything. But that's a different story.

I was teaching the others how to throw knives. I had to correct their arms and how they were holding the knives but other than that, most of them knew what they were doing. That's when I heard scream, no, not screams, that isn't the right word, it was more like cheering. I stopped letting go of Eric's arm after correcting him and looked over to one of the openings in the wall. I saw everyone gathering around what looked like a group of people.

I looked over at everyone who was glancing over their shoulders at the opening in the walls I sighed a small smile on my face as I shook my head. "Listen up" I said. They all turned and looked at me "go ahead" I laughed. I watched as some of them ran over to see what was going on while others acted all cool and walked over to the rather large group of people. I looked and saw the tall red head not moving. "Eric, I dismissed you" I said moving to the taller male.

He scratched the back of his neck "um, yea I know" he said and looked over at me.

I raised an eyebrow and took my hair out of a high pony tail and tugged his arm as I passed him "well you coming or not, I want to see what the buzz is all about.

"Yea, I'm coming . . . Dagger."

I stopped and looked back at him slightly glancing over my shoulder "I thought I told you to call me Amy, being called Dagger suddenly feels--" I paused and looked down at my hands "off" I finished and continued walking.

I could hear him following me but I could care less. I dragged my feet slower and slower as I was approaching the group. There seemed to be a reunion going on but I don't know why? We haven't sent anyone out in the maze? I questioned looking at the group with a frown. "It's really nice to see you again Thomas" I could hear Frypan say looking at the boy in front of him.

Thomas? I stopped dead in my tracks. "Oh shit" I said in a hushed voice looking at the people in front of me. I saw Minho glance at me, his eyes widened and he pushed through the crowd running over to me. He hugged me and I slightly laughed hugging him back. He pulled away and looked me up and down scanning me for any injures. I gave a small laugh and backed away "I'm fine, I promise" I assured him as I hit someone. I turned around and saw Eric looking down at me raising an eyebrow.

"Who's that?" Eric asked pointing to the Asian in front of me.

"That's Minho" I answered looking back at the man in front of me "yet I have no idea how they found this place" I whispered but I could tell that Eric heard me. He grabbed me by the shoulder moving me behind him in a protective manner. I was surprised by this and I could see Frypan was too. While on the other hand Minho just looked pissed.

"Hey Dagger, who's the shank?"

That's when I saw Eric reach back for the knife we were training with. The blade glistened in the sunlight and I snatched it from his hand holding it in both my hands behind my back as I stepped forward. "Minho, this is Eric" I motioned my head to Eric who was giving me a confused look. I tucked the knife into my back pocket and frowned as I them glaring at each other. I coughed clearing my throat as moved to Frypan whispering something in his ear.

He nodded "so, Minho, what were you saying?"

Minho tore his gaze from Eric and looked over at Frypan. He opened his mouth to say something but was quickly cut off by a shaking. I fell to the ground as hairline cracks started to form in the walls. My eyes widened as the cracks grew and chunks of the wall started to fall to the ground crushing a group of some of my best students who didn't even see it coming.