LV. R E V E N G E

"Noona?"

I took a deep breath. "I need your guys help."

_______

I hung up and hid my phone inside my cameo pants. "I'm ready."

"Who did you call?" Sungdeuk asked bringing his phone light closer to his face.

"Someone that could help us." My smile grew as all the dancer's eyes widen. "They'll get us out of here."

I suddenly fell my phone vibrate inside my pocket. I hurried to take it out and saw I was receiving a face time call. I accepted and furrowed at the strange image in the screen.

I saw their faces crowded infront of the camera making me laugh at their funny expressions.

"Hi guys what are-"

"Noona!" Soobin yelled as his face covered half the screen. "Oh wow it's really dark in there."

"You seriously called those kids for help," Sungdeuk asked as the dancers stood around him wondering what was happening.

I looked at him serious. "I mean do you have someone else that could help us?"

He thought for a moment and shook his head. "Actually no. Go ahead, I wanna see txt save us."

I looked back at my phone as they fought to be in front of the camera. At one point I could only see Kai's nose.

"Noona we called cuz we don't know what you are talking about," Beomgyu raised his voice as the others were fighting behind him. "I mean, we do, but we are confused."

I took a deep breath as I stared at the chaos. "We are locked inside a practice room. We need your help."

"So you wanna get out?" Kai asked raising his eyebrow.

"Exactly."

"Guys, guys...." He called the other boys who were behind him fighting each other but stopped when he spoke. "Misun needs us."

"We think Bts are the responsible of locking us in here. Bts should be in the building, maybe near the practice rooms. We need you guys to distract them and let us out. We'll do the rest."

Yeonjun came closer as Kai held the phone for the rest to see. "Is this a mission?"

I was confused by his question, but nodded as an answer.

"Boys," Yeonjun looked to each one of his members with a reassuring expression. "Misun is trusting us with this task. She needs our help. We are TxT, we are young and strong, she is old and weak-"

"I am not that old-"

"But we got her back. Right guys? What you say?"

"For Misun," Soobin added taking a step forward.