XXXV. L O U V R E

I don't wanna be you... anymore

___________

O U T F I T

The first concert in Paris was yesterday and let me tell you we had a blast

The first concert in Paris was yesterday and let me tell you we had a blast.  I did fall down performing one of my songs, but apart from that, it went amazing. With all the jetlag I went straight to my hotel room that night and sleep as much as I could. I thought concerts were tiring, but never like this.

Actually I was more tired than ever, last night I spent two hours talking with Duho, my brother, on the phone. We talked about a lot of stuff. How he's trying to apply for an exchange program or that he wants to get a tattoo, but is scared of how Gina would react. I told him to record her reaction on camera for me to see, and that I would totally accompany him to the tattoo parlor when he gets it. We haven't talked too much these past months and I was happy to finally hear his voice and stupid jokes. Having other 7 boys in tour makes me not miss Duho as much, but I do miss him. Just a tiny bit.

Taehyung was really excited to be here in the city of love, he wanted to visit the Louvre Museum as soon as he got here, but with a tight schedule, the staff let him go until this morning. After getting permission, he went straight to me and invited me to his trip. Of course I couldn't reject this one in a lifetime experience, last time I went to the museum in London with him & had a great time. He even told me I could invite one of my friends and so I did. (The cover image is the louvre but at night because of aesthetic reasons... misun visited the museum early in the morning... okay sorry👁👄👁)

S Q U A D

You: Goodmorning lovelys. Tae and I are going to the Louvre museum. Anyone wanna come? 👀

Yun⚡️: I went out with Mark sorry babe x

Rose: I think I caught a cold today :( I'll rest

You: take care! Wbu Lily?

Lilypad: i'm in!

You: meet me down the lobby at 9:00☺️

"Anyone of the other boys agreed to come?" I asked Tae as he approached me to the spot we agreed to meet. One of their bodyguards came with us, he just stood there beside Tae quietly... bighit are getting stricter with their security norms so they must be accompanied by a manager or a bodyguard.

He pulled his bag closer shaking his head. "No. They are all sleeping."

Yeah, last night they seemed pretty tired. Even Hoseok wanted to go straight to bed.