LIX. N O T S O S E C R E T

Secrets don't stay hidden for so long,  light always find its way.

__________

S E A T I N G

(This will help to visualize and understand the setting and placement of the characters

(This will help to visualize and understand the setting and placement of the characters.)

"Yeah and after Japan we visited Australia," Namjoon explained as he cut his turkey over his plate. "And finally Europe. Finishing the first part of the tour in Paris."

Gina nodded. "We actually went to the concert in Osaka."

Tae snapped his head up. "Really? What did you think of it?" He was on the other end of the table so he had to yell making Joon stare at him with piercing eyes.

"I think Chris can answer this question-"

"Oh! Amazing," Chris answered immediately as he gave big eyes, sitting at the head of the table. "Best concert I have ever been in my life! There were so many things happening at once and every song was amazing! The choreographies? 11/10."

The boys laughed, some covering their mouths. They didn't expect that answer from a 30 year old man.

"That was a great answer," Jimin gave a short bow as he sat just at the end of the other head of the table causing Chris to laugh as well.

During dinner I've been trying to act like if Duho didn't just almost threatened my boyfriend 10 minutes ago. When Jungkook spoke, my brother would just deeply look at him, nothing more. Thankfuy, he didn't ask questions directly at him or make Jungkook uncomfortable. Even sometimes, Duho would catch me staring at him, he would nod his head at me with a frown or stick his tongue out.

"You guys are really talented... and handsome too, even more in person," Gina complimented as she looked at every single one of the, now, blushing men. She straight up said that. What a brave woman.

"Thank you," Namjoon replied as he covered his smile.

"We try," Hoseok added.

"But," Duho leaned forward looking at the boys.

My heart immediately began to beat faster as I held my knife with my dear life. If he says something against Jungkook or tries to make a fuss about anything I will throw this knife at him.

"We want to know how Misun behaved during tour. Was she a pain in the ass? Was she annoying? Because she's quite annoying here-"

"Duho!" I sighed loudly as everyone shared laughs. I was glad he didn't try anything, at least it was with me. I gave him a dead glare causing him to chuckle.

"She was lovely!" Hobi answered as I gave him a thumbs up, him returning a big smile.

Seokjin raised his hand to speak as he sat to my right, Duho nodded for him to speak. He cleared his throat before speaking, as my body shook of nervousness beside him. "She was such a drama queen, I had to massage her feet before every single rehearsal-"