No More Reasons...

(The ending and Damian's death)
Narrators    P.O.V
As Damian shut the door behind him and locked it he looked over to the counter and sink. Beside the counter was a set of draws. And he knew in one of them was a knife and it was sharp enough to cut anything. Just one flick of the wrist and any throat could be cut. It was perfect.. it would get the job done quickly and efficiently just as Damian liked it.

Damian's quickly took out his phone and started typing a message to Harley and joker saying. "I'm so sorry guys. You guys don't deserve a friend like me! I consider you guys family so I know this will be hard on you but just know it's for the best! Harley's mind erasing trick isn't working as well as it used too. I'm remembering things again and they won't go away! I love you guys.. bye I'll see you guys on the other side.." tears started to flow down Damian's face as he sent the text. He slowly looked over to the knife and slowly brought the knife up to his throat ready to cut it open...

3rd Person    P.O.V
~In Dicks room 5 minutes earlier~~
"*gasp!* w-what the.." dick said after quickly sitting up. "W-What is this feel?" He asked himself as he was feeling something that he had never felt before. It was fear crossed with anger and a touch of sadness.

Dick looked down at his hand only to see it was shaking. "I should go for a walk." He said before getting out of bed and walking to the door. As dick got out of his room he started to walk down the hallway only to see that a light was on. "What time is it? More importantly who's room is that?" Dick said while walking over to the door. Dick looked at his watch to see it was 11pm "a 11??" He said worried to why thatperson wasn't asleep.

Once dick got to the door to see that there was a Damian Wayne carved into the door all his feelings of worries were gone and replaced with only anger. "*sighs* Damian go to bed and turn off your light! It's 11pm go to sleep!" Dick said while banging on the door.

Dick waited for a few seconds for his reply but he only got silence in return. This angered the young adult even further. "Open this door you little shit!" Dick demanded only to be meet with silence once again. This only made dick even more angry that he ended up opening the door himself very aggressively. "Now listen here you little shit don't you- .." dick started to say but then realised Damian wasn't there. "Damian?" Dick said while walking into his room. He had a quick look around and saw a Single book laying on Damian's desk. "What's this?" He asked himself while walking over to Damian's desk. He opened the book and saw 'Damian Wayne's diary don't read!' On the front page 'This should be good!' Dick thought to himself.

As dick flicked throughout all the pages he noticed a certain pattern in all the entry's there was only 13 entry's but the pattern sticked out like a sore thumb. 'Why are they all sad?' Dick thought to himself. Dick went to the last page and read the last few lines.

'I don't feel like living anymore! Kylie and the others would just love it if I died! Kylie would be over the moon Jon would dance on my grave with the others if I got a grave! They probably Won't get me a proper grave instead they will probably just throw me off a cliff and forget I even died. Not like they noticed I was alive. Maybe death is the better option..' dicks eyes widened after reading the few sentences. 'What have I done?!?' Dick quickly through to himself. "Damian? Are you in here?!?" Dick quickly said.

"THUMP!" The sound of someone falling to the ground rang throughout Damian's room, coming from Damian's bathroom. "Damian?" Dick asked while walking over to the bathroom door. "Damian are you in there?" Dick asked again finally getting to the door. "Y-your..
w-welcome.." Damian said in a very quite and weak voice. It was so quiet dick could only just hear it.

"Damian what do you mean your welcome?!?" Dick says in a somewhat distraught voice, only to get no answer. Dick looked down at the door knob and juggled it a little only to find it was locked. "Damian unlock the door now!" Dick demanded even more distraught, only to be meet with the same answer as last time silence.