Reason 11 - A Villain Thats A Friend..

~why is it I spent more time finding a song then what I did writing the chapter? 😂😅~~

Narrators    P.O.V
Tonight was the night. Tonight was going to mark the greatest day for humanity. One step for humanity! And two steps backwards for villains.

Tonight Damian was going to take down one of the biggest drug dealers career! This would almost prevent nearly all drug deals in Gotham. It would be a massive blow to the villains! All being done by the one and only Damian Wayne!

Sadly the rest family was going out as it was Kylie's birthday and didn't want Damian to come along. But Damian didn't mind he didn't want to go along after what she did to the present he gave her. It was a beautiful painting of a sun set. It was so good people would pay millions for it!

It look at least 20 hours to paint but only 3 seconds to destroy. Kylie has 'accidentally' ripped it to shreds then tipped lighter fluid all over it before lighting it on fire. Thankfully the manner wasn't burnet but he couldn't say the same for the painting. It was a goner! No saving it! Well it could be called abstract art, but then again who would like to look at a pile of ash.

3rd Person   P.O.V
As Damian hid in the shadows awaiting for him target to show up he heard a little crack behind him. He quickly spun around to find out were the sound came from to no avail.

After a few minutes he heard another crack this time closer so he spun around at lighting speed. "Show yourself coward!" He demanded which surprisingly was answered. "I do guess it's rude to have a one man party so shell we make it 3?" Said the sickening voice of joker. Joker slowly yet swift made his way out of the shadows and into the light closely followed by Harley.

"Joker.." Damian said while slowly grabbing some batarangs. "Now, now, sunnyboy! I wouldn't do that if I were you." Joker said while getting a big smile on his face. "And why not?" Damian asked but not really giving a shit.
"Well you see mr boy wonder, we both have the same addictive! And what better time would it be to do a little team up!" Joker said while straightening him back up. "But if you do choose to decline well batsy might just be short of another Robin! But who knows really! Just pick wisely..." Joker said with his signature grin while leaning in, to try and intimidate Damian.

"How do I know you won't kill me afterwards?" Damian asked now curious to what could happen. "Oh but you have my word! Even Harley over here will let you off the hook!" Joker said while elbowing Harley. "Don't worry sugar! I wouldn't kill you!" Harley said with a happy old smile on her face. 

Damian didn't say anything for a few minutes as if he was thinking about it, but then he looked over to his target and saw he was almost done. "We have a deal." Damian said while putting out his hand for joker to shake. "Good choice sunnyboy!" Joker said while shaking Damian's hand.

Narrators    P.O.V
After Damian had explained his plan to joker and Harley, they added a few suggestions to make the plan run smoother.
And soon enough the trio was out there fighting some criminals, it wasn't long till they had taken all the men out and the target was now unconscious.

They all had a laugh about the fight and shared there notes. To be honest Damian was really surprised that they had taken a liking to him, they weren't hurting him or anything.. they were being nice to him, like he was family... it was the best thing he had ever felt for so long! He felt like someone cared for him.

Just as Damian was about to leave Harley came up to him and gave him a big hug while saying. "It was fun fighting by your side sugar! We should do it again some time!" Damian replied with. "Yeah I would like that.."

Once Harley had let him go joker decided to tell Damian about these people they were going to take down tomorrow and gave him the meeting point. Damian was so happy that they wanted to include him in something that he happily excepted. But once he got to the batcave he did as much research as he could on the new mission tomorrow and sure enough it was all legitimate.

~2 weeks later~~
It had been around 2 weeks since Damian had been going on missions with joker and Harley, and to say the least they weren't as bad as most would think, they were nice to him, they helped him with training and a case a few time, Harley gave him a little counselling. It all seemed to be going good!

He was happy he had a new home, but sadly he couldn't stay there long as he knew that his siblings would start to get suspicious about all his outings and follow him. after all he was going out at least 2 times a day just to see Harley and joker. But it didn't bother him too much. He liked seeing them. He also got to meet some other big time villains like poison ivy, The Ridler and many more. They all seemed so nice! And he loved it!

He had a family and there was nothing the batfam could do to take it away!

Helllo everyone!
I know this isn't a  sad chapter but this will play a BIG and I repeat BIG role in the final chapter! But anyways I hope you like it! Imma post every second day, that way I can post a new chapter on this story and another on my other story! Anyways if you have any ideas you would like to see in this book please comment them! Anyways I hope you all have a wonderful day or night!
Till next time my lovely's! 😁👌🤘🤟✌️🤛
Word count: 1024