Reason 4 - Kidnapped

Narrators P.O.V
Today was like almost any other day. Damian was walking home from school with Kylie, everything seemed the same, Kylie was emotionally abusing Damian like she always would.

All Damian wanted to do was stand up to her and tell her that it's not ok what she's doing, but if he did she would twist the story and make up something completely different and Damian would get the blame. So he kept his mouth shut and didn't do anything, apart from listen to her cruel words.

As the two were slowly making there way home, a van drove up to them and parked in front of them stopping them from going any there.

3rd Person P.O.V
"What the hell?" Damian says while Kylie started to hide into Damian's back. "You better protect me or Bruce is going to have your head!" Kylie snaps at Damian while hiding into his back more. "Yeah what ever." Damian says while some men in black suits jump out of the van.

"Grab the boy!" One of the masked men say. "What about the girl?" Another masked man asked. "Leave her she's useless!" The masked man hissed back.

As the men started to get closer to them Damian got into a fighting stance. "You don't want to do this!" Damian says in a clearly pissed off way. "And why not?!" The masked man says before running at Damian and Kylie. "Kyle! Get out of here!" Damian says while pushing her out of the way so she wouldn't get hurt.

Damian and the masked men start to battle. It was obvious that Damian wasn't going to win as the masked men started to overpower him. "Get some help! Don't just stand there!" Damian yelled to Kylie before finally getting pinned down but the men.

As Kylie started to run away like a little baby, one of the masked men injected something into Damian's neck. "What! No!" Damian says while trying his best to get away. "Don't fight it kid! Just let the darkness swallow you up." The masked man told Damian. And sure enough Damian started to stop struggling. "No! Let me go..." is all Damian could say better the darkness took over.

As the men carefully picked Damian up and put him into the van, Kylie silently hid behind a car. "What about the girl? She knows too much!" One of the masked men said to the ring leader. "She won't be giving us any trouble." The man says while looking over to Kylie. "Will you now." The man said while looking her dead in the eyes. "No sir. I won't tell anyone." Kylie says while standing up. "Good. Now run along!" The man said to Kylie.

As Kylie started to run back to the main road she thought to herself. "This is perfect! I couldn't ask for more!"

~Later that night. Around 10 pm~~
As Damian started to wake up he could hear voices. Men talking about what to do with him. "So what's the plan?" A man asked. "Yeah are we going to keep him and make him our little pet?" Another man asked. "That doesn't sound to bad." The ring leader replied to them. "What type of pet name should we give him?" The ring leader said in a lustful way.
At the mans words Damian started to struggle against his bonds. "Let me go! You filth!" He hissed at the masked men. "What about kitten? I mean he is quite feisty, and some kittens are feisty. But they always learn to love it!" The ring leader said while putting a hand on Damian's cheek. All the masked men nodded in agreement, while Damian was busy trying to get the mans hand off his face.

After some time of the masked men playing around with Damian, they decided to let him rest in his own room. Sadly they didn't just let him stay there and do what he wanted, oh no that would be ridiculous of them! They end up tieing him to the bed while locking the door to the room and put two masked men at the door stopping anyone from getting in or out. "This is the worst!" Damian said to himself while chowing on the ropes to get himself out of there.

After a good amount of time Damian had finally chowed through all the ropes. "Ok now where.." Damian said while searching the room for an exit. As Damian was looking around he saw a small vent in the window. "Just what I needed!" Damian says while getting a chair and standing on it. He started to pull at the vent hoping it would come off the wall and let him leave. But as Damian has the worst luck in the world, it wouldn't come off. "Shit!" Damian says quitely while trying to find something to pry the vent of the wall. "Yes!" Damian Says while picking up a screwdriver. "How stupid! Why leave a screwdriver here?!? They are just asking for me to leave!" Damian says with a smirk on his face.

Once Damian made it back onto the chair, he started to pry the vent off the wall. After putting a little elbow grace into it, the vent come flying off the wall, likely Damian court it before it fell on the wall.

Without any hesitation Damian quickly through himself into the vent and started to crawl away.

After a good amount of time of Damian crawling in the vent he came to a end. But luckily this end was one that went to the outside world. "Yes!" Damian whispered to himself while kicking the vent door off.
He quickly jumped out and started to run away. He didn't know where he was running to, all he know was he had to get away no matter what!

~The next morning, at Wayne manner~~
As Damian boosted through the front door out of breath and tried, he slowly made his way to him room when he was stopped by his brothers and Kylie at the back.

"What were you thinking?!?" Jason yelled at Damian. " excuse me?" Damian says while tiredly leaning on the door frame. "Do you think this is funny?!?" Tim yelled. "No I don't think this is funny I was just kidnapped! How is that funny!?" Damian yelled frustrated. "Kidnapped? Ha please! Don't make yourself feel better! We all know you just stayed at your friends house!" Dick yelled at Damian. "What the... who told you that?!? That is a lie!" Damian yelled even more frustrated. "Are you calling Kylie a liar?!?" Dick said while getting up in Damian face. "Yes I am! If it makes you feel better go check the cameras in the city! And you will see what really happened!" Damian yelled while pushing past dick and his other brothers. "Get back here! You little shit!" Jason yelled while starting to walk after Damian. "It's ok Jason. You don't have to. It's just Damian being Damian.." Kylie said in her 'I'm the best little sister ever! And I would never lie to you!' Voice while grabbing Jason's arm. "Yeah your right.. why waste time on him!" Jason says while walking off with the other to do something fun, while leaving Damian to be by himself.

~With Damian~~
As Damian was walking down the hall way to his room he could see Alfred come out of his room. Probably from cleaning Damian's room or something. "Good morning Pennyworth." Damian says while putting his brave face on. "Good morning young master." Alfred says while waking away from Damian and to the next room.

Once Damian is in his room he quickly closed and locked the door before making a b-line for the bathroom. All he wanted to do was shower and to wash away his troubles and sadness. He didn't even bother standing in the shower, he just sat down and let the warm embrace of the water guide him to a happier place.

He stayed in there for a good 30 minutes, just letting his built-up emotions wash away. Once he was done getting dressed he went over to his bed and laid there while thinking about what had just happened to him. He was too tired to even move let alone cut. So he just laid there for the hole day doing nothing, apart from thinking. No sound slipped from his lips but tears poured from his eyes.

Hello everyone!
Here's another chapter! I am so curious to what you guys think happened to Damian when I put "After some time of the masked men playing around with Damian." Please let me know as I'm dieing to know. 😅😅
Anyways I hope you are all having a lovely day! And I hope you like the chapter.
Till next time my lovely's! 😁🤟✌️👌🤘🤛
Word count: 1476