Reason 1 - Beaten

3rd Person    P.O.V
Today was like any other day. The sun was glaring, the birds were squawking, the sky was gray. Overall it was a terrible day.
Little did little Damian know that it could get way worse!

As the youngest got out of bed he slowly walked over to his bathroom to clean himself up. As he was looking into the mirror he realised he had a big bruise on his face. "He left a bruise..." Damian slowly says while touching it only to pull his hand away instantly as pain shot through his face. "What the hell! A few punch's to the face can't hurt this bad!" Damian hissed. He continued to stand and stare into the mirror for a few more minutes while remembering the not so fun events that took place last night.

~Flash back~~
"You worthless piece of trash!" Jason and Tim yelled while tackling and pinning Damian to the ground. "W-What was that for?!?" Damian yelled at his brothers as he had no knowledge to why they would do this to his. "You know why!" Tim says while sitting on Damian. "Yeah it's for even existing!" Jason yells in Damian's face. Damian didn't respond to Jason's comment as he didn't know how to respond to such a mean statement.

"Not talking are we?!?" Jason says while raising his arm. "Well I'm pretty sure I know how to change that!" Jason says with an evil grin, before slamming his first into Damian's face. Damian hissed as pain was send throughout his head and neck. "Still not talking?!?" Jason says while pulling his arm back again.

They continued to beat Damian's face up . Once they got bored of that they went to kicking Damian in the gut as well as punching him. After sometime of beating Damian up for no good reason they got bored as he wasn't retaliating or fighting back. "Watch yourself if you know what's good for you!" Tim says "we will be back for round 2 soon!" Jason says while spitting to the side.

Once Tim and Jason we're gone Damian quickly got up and ran to his room. Once he was inside he quickly closed and locked the door. As he stood by the door, his heart was pounding and the tears were flowing.
He couldn't control himself. He slowly walked over to his dresser and went to the top draw and slowly opened it, he reached all the way into the back and pulled something small and sharp out.

As he pulled the razor blade out he stared at it for what felt like an eternity. He slowly pulled up his sleeve and looked at his arm. He continued to look at his arm, while he slowly brought the blade over to his arm and pressed it onto his skin. He didn't more the blade he just kept it in place, like he was contemplating if he really wanted to do it or not. "What am I doing?.." Damian says in a sad voice, that has never been heard by anyone other than himself. "I'm so weak..." Damian says in a sad voice again. "I'm.. so weak! Look at me I'm doing this to myself!" Damian says as more tears flow down.

He quickly puts the blade back to where it was and closed the draw like nothing had happened. He started to wipe the tears away but there was to many. He quickly hid under the blankets on his bed, as he didn't want to be seen like this even if no one was there.

After sometime of the youngest crying he fell into a long and dreamless sleep.

~End of flash back~~
As Damian had finished remembering and came back to reality he could see a tear streak on his face. Damian quickly wiped it away before jumping into the shower to wash away all his problems for him to deal with later.
Once Damian was finished getting ready for the day he went back into his room to relax while playing a game on his phone.

While Damian was playing his newly downloaded game he heard a knock at his door. He quickly looked up from his phone and over to the door. As he was about to ask who it was a man with a British accent spoke before he could. "Young master Damian, your breakfast is ready and waiting for you on the table. Your father has requested your presents." Said the British man also known as Alfred Pennyworth. "I'll be down in just a minute Pennyworth." Damian says in a emotionless way.

After sometime of walking down the long halls of the Wayne manner he finally made it to the dinner table. He took his seat at the other end away from everyone. And began eating like everyone else. "Damian." Bruce says looking up from his plate. "Yes father." Damian says after stopping what he was doing and giving his father his full attention. "It has come to my attention that you attacked Tim again..." Bruce says while giving Damian the bat glare.

As Damian was about to defend myself he suddenly got a look from his brothers saying if you tell your dead! And Damian knew all too well that they did mean it and would act on it. So Damian kept his mouth shut.
"Im disappointed in you Damian." Bruce says while shaking his head at Damian. "Damian your grounded for 2 weeks. You Aren't allowed out of your room unless it's for meals, school or if I ask you personally to come out. Once your finished your breakfast go to your room." Bruce says in a stern  and cold voice.

All Damian could do was eat his food and hope that his father would realise his mistake before the time ran out...

Hello everyone!
I hope you like Reason 1! I want to say a big thanks to anushkasharmaf for helping me with this chapter! Go check her out!
Till next time my lovely's! 😁👌🤘🤟✌️🤛
Word count: 1007