Reason 6 - Bullied

Narrators     P.O.V
Today was a day Damian had been dreading since yesterday. Today was a day that Damian had to go to school. He had to go to school every weekday unless he was  too sick or badly injured on patrol. And since it was quite hard for him to get sick and how he was never hurt bad enough meant he had to go everyday. Which sucked for him.

It wasn't the education that throw him off, oh no that was ok he didn't mind spending up to a minimum of 6 hours doing pointless stuff. It was the bully's the throw him off. He knew how to defend himself and he wanted to but he knew if he used any of his tricks then people might connect the dots.

Plus Bruce alway got really mad at Damian for doing a few tricks to defend himself, it always looked bad for Bruce having to leave work to talk to Damian's headmaster, about Damian beating the life out of someone.

But even if Damian didn't do anything to bad. For example just one punch to the face the bully's would always make up a big story about how Damian would chase them around the school and meat them up. Even tho it was the other way around.

But the bully's would never take it too far... well that was till today. They would do the usual put stuff in my locker, yell hurtful things and throw a few punches. Nothing to bad. But today they took bullying to a hole new level!

3rd Person P.O.V
"Goodbye Pennyworth" Damian says before stepping out of the car. "Have a good day Master Damian." Alfred said before driving off into the busy roads.

Damian sighed before walking into the school. As Damian was walking he saw a sign that said Welcome to Gotham Academy. "Tt. They should change the sign to say Welcome to hell where all your worst nightmares come true!" Damian said to himself while walking into he main building and to his locker. "Let's see what I have today.." Damian said while putting the code into his locker. "... hmm.. strange.. there is nothing so far- oh wait! ..A letter" Damian said while pulling the letter out of his locker and opening it. "... well that's just hurtful.." Damian said after reading the letter.

The letter was basically telling him to jump off the roof of a building. And about how happy everyone would be if he was gone. "Why waste your time writing something like this?.." Damian quitely asked himself before putting the letter into his bag.

The rest of the day went as usual, go to class and do about a months amount of work, then off to the next. Do the same then to the next. And then came lunch time. Everything was going good, he only had 2 more classes then the day was over.

Damian was walking through the halls when the bully's came along. Damian didn't notice them at first as he had his headphones in and was listening to some music. "Oi trash were do you think your going?!?" One of the bully's yelled to Damian. But Damian kept walking he was to busy thinking about where he need to go and listening to the music that he didn't even hear the bully. "You think this is funny?!" Another bully yelled. "The stairs should be... over here!" Damian quitely mumbled to himself. "What are you mumbling about?!?" Said a bully popping out of nowhere. But of course Damian didn't hear.

Damian was about to walk done the stairs completely oblivious to the bully's around him, when all of a sound a hand forcefully pushes him. "WhA!" Damian said while turning his head just enough to see 3 of the bully's push him.

Damian went flying down the stairs! He tried to project his head but failed and ended up getting knocked out. But that didn't stop him from continuing his free fall down the stairs.

When he hit the ground at the very bottom of the stairs a loud thud could be heard. But no one cared to see if he was ok, instead they ran away like baby's.

Sadly this stair case was one that no one used. It was apart of the old side of Gotham Academy, the side that had bearly any classes on mean no one was there to get Damian some help.

The day soon flew by it was now home time. And Damian still wasn't awake, well that was until his phone started to ring slowly waking Damian up. "Wha.. the fucking idiot!" Damian hissed as pain shot through his body. "They really got a jump on me." Damian's said while slowly pulling out his phone to see who was calling. "Father.." he said before answering the call. "Hello Father." Damian tried to say as normally as possible. "Damian where are you?!  It's 5:30PM your school finished at 2:30! I have been calling you non stop! Alfred is waiting outside your school waiting to pick you up! You better get to that car now! You have a lot of explaining to do when you get home!" Bruce harshly yelled through the phone not giving Damian time to explain himself.

Narrators    P.O.V
Damian got up as quickly as he could and started to walk to the closest bathroom. When he got there he looked into the mirror and saw a bloody mess. He started to wash all the blood off his head so Alfred or his "family" wouldn't know.

It didn't take long for him to speed walk to the car and hop in. Sadly Alfred gave him the silent treatment all the way home not even looking at him through the mirror. "How was your day Pennyworth?" Damian said only to be meet with silence.

When he got to the manner the treatment he got didn't change. He was yelled at over and over again non stop about him not going to his last 2 classes and about how he was so late getting home.

All the yelling was to overwhelming for Damian after all he had a potential concussion and probably a few broken bones. And the yelling he was receiving wasn't helping!

After a few hours of getting yelled at he was finally sent to his room. All he could think about was sleeping but he knew he had to take a shower and wash all the blood of himself. So that's what he did.

After taking a long and much needed shower he slowly walked over to his bookshelf and pulled out his diary and began to write everything that happened to him in it. And once he was done he put the diary back to how it looked before.

As he was about to walk over to his bed he remembered the letter he had received today. He walked over to his bag and grabbed it out and put it with the other letters he had received. If he had to count them all he would probably have over a thousand of them.

He slowly walked over to his bed and slowly laid down, it was really hard to get comfortable as laying anyway would hurt but he managed to finally get some sleep.

Hello everyone!
Sorry it's a little choppy it's 5 am right now and I haven't slept yet and not sleeping is catching up to me.
I need a coffee...
Till next time my lovely's! 😁👌🤟✌️🤘🤛
Word count: 1258