Chapter 33

Calum's P.O.V.

I left Tori's house the minute she agreed about tomorrow. I needed it to be perfect. The perfect restaurant, the perfect time, the perfect weather, the perfect song that I wrote and of course the perfect diamond ring.

I just made reservations at the Winery. It was were one of our first dates were, and she loved it there. I made it for the perfect time too, four o'clock. Four was Tori's favorite number, so I mean why not?

I was currently in the car on the way to get a nice suit for tomorrow, and the ring, I can't forget the fucking ring. I realized that I could be spotted and Tori could see what I was doing. So, I turned the car around and headed back to Tori's house.

When I got there, Tori wasn't downstairs, but her phone was. Ashanti gave me the pass code and I found twitter on her phone. I turned off it's notifications. She didn't need to know where I was or what I was doing.This was going to be a surprise, social media didn't need to ruin it.  I looked over to Michael on the couch, he just shook his head.

We heard footsteps coming down the stairs. "Shit" Ashanti whispered. "Go out the back door." she pointed towards the kitchen. I half ran to the back door. As I was opening the door I heard  Tori asking if anyone was here. Both Michael and Ashanti said no. 

I ran to the front of the house and got in my car. I drove extremely fast down the street. Not only because Tori couldn't see me but, I had to get to my suit fitting. I told them on the phone that I was late and to make sure they had the light blue shirt and tie I had them put on hold. I really wanted the suit to be Tori's favorite color, but a completely blue suit isn't ideal. I knew she likes black and blue together so it all worked out.

-

I had the suit fitted and it is now in the back of the car. Now, I'm on my way to get the ring. I'm getting the roses tomorrow since I don't want them to die overnight.

I arrived at the jewelers and I saw a pair of teenage girls start freaking out. Sure enough, one took a picture, good thing I did that to Tori's phone. 

When I walked inside the women at the counter smiled. "Hello, how are you today?" hello didn't seem right coming out of her mouth, in her Australian accent. It sounded better in Tori's American accent.

"Good, how are you?" I say smiling a fake smile. 

"Good. Can I help you find something?" she asks.

"Yes, actually. I'm looking for the perfect ring for my girlfriend." I say looking around the store.

"Oh, lovely." she smiled. "Follow me." 

We made our way over to a case, full of rings. I spied this one ring, the differed from the others. It was perfect. Tori would love it.

I point to it. "I think she would love that on."