Chapter 3

Tori's P.O.V.

We ended up hanging out with them on Friday night.

Since we are going over their place we decided to walk their. Hopefully, they will tell us that they are in a band because I don't want to sound stalkerish.

"Ashanti! C'mon we are leaving!" Jayci shouted from the bottom of the staircase.

Ashanti ran down the stairs almost tripping two times. "Jesus, I was coming." Ashanti replied sassily to Jayci.

"Let's go guys." Megan said trying to break the small tension.

I opened the door and walked right out. Megan soon followed with Jayci and Ashanti behind her. We proceeded to walk to the guys house. Since there is a bush barrier between our lawns, we walked on the road. Well, I walked with Jayci while Megan and Ashanti skipped. Don't ask me.

Since skipping can be faster than walking Megan rang the doorbell with Ashanti to her side. Michael opened the door right as I got to the door. He simply smiled at me. I blushed, I could feel my self blushing. I think he noticed because he then quickly gestured for us to come inside.

I stepped inside and looked for the other boys. Calum was in the kitchen making tea for what it looks like. Ashton was talking to his laptop while Luke sat next to him watching television.

"Ashton what the hell are you doing?" Michael asked him in a you-better-not-be-doing-what-I-think-you-are-tone.

"Defiantly not making a twitcam. pfffft" Ashton replied. "See you guts later, bye." Ashton whispered to the laptop and shut it down.

"Oh, hey Tori, Ashanti, Megan, and Jayci." Calum said shyly when coming out of the kitchen.

"Hello"

"Hi"

"Hey"

"Hi"

"OH, your here! Hi!" Luke said to us once he unglued his eyes from the television.

"Why don't you sit in the living room." Michael said right after Luke said hi. "I'm just going to get us snacks.."

"Yeah, okay." Megan said and then took a seat right next to Ashton.

I however took a seat next to Luke. I saw that he had a stuffed penguin. It was cute. Ashanti sat next to Megan and then Jayci sat a couple feet away from me. Michael came back with the classic cheese and crackers but also some fruit punch and cups.

Calum tried to sit next to me but Michael beat him to it, so he sat next to Megan.

We sat in silence for a little bit, until Megan broke it. "So the other day, you said that you had to go to the studio. You guys are in a band called 5 seconds of summer or no?"

I really want to shout out that Megan just made us sound like stalkers, but I didn't.

They all looked at each other. Then like spoke up. "Yeah, how did you know? Did our EP come out in America before you left?"

"I don't know. We were flying out to look at houses and bringing stuff over. We didn't have time for buying music or shopping." Jayci chimed in.

We. Are. Screwed. We. Sound. Like. Stalkers. "Guys! You're making us sound like stalkers." I told them.

"No. No, you don't trust me. You should see some of our fans." Calum said staring right into my eyes. He smiled. I smiled back just to be polite.

Another silence.

"GUYS! I have an idea!" Ashton said with a smile you would see a child in the candy store have.

"Oh god, what?" Michael said in a paranoid-like voice.

"We make a twitcam... WITH our new friends."

"That's not a bad idea..." Luke said then trailed off.

Ashton turned on the laptop and started a twitcam. "Hey guys! We are here with our 4 new friends!" He told the viewers "Guys say hi."

"Hey" We replied in unison.

You could see the comments asking if we were their girlfriends. I automatically said "No. We are not their girlfriends."

Calum then whispered "Yet..." to the viewers. I stared him down, but the others didn't mind.

-

We left their house at 10:45pm after a video game tournament. Everyone was tired except me. We walked back to our house and the others went to sleep while I went and watched television.

I went onto Netflix and watched my favorite movie "LOL". I finished the movie around 12:15am. I went to the kitchen to get a iced tea when the doorbell rang. At first I was confused but then I saw Calum through the window on the door. I opened the door and I was just about say hi to him but then, he kissed me. After a couple seconds I realized what was happening and broke away from the kiss. I made up a lie and said I was tired and that we can talk later and shut the door. I walked up the stairs and saw Calum walking away with sadness in his eyes back to his house.