Chapter 2

We did it. It's been a month since we moved in and we are all still standing. I think it's because we all got jobs. I should probably add that we all love our jobs. I work at my favorite store. Megan works at an amusement park. Jayci works for a radio station. And Ashanti has an online shop that is opening it's first real shop soon.

"Tori!" Jayci yelled from downstairs.

"What do you want?"

"We are going on a walk. Want to come with?"

"Uh... ya sure."

-

Twenty minutes later we walked outside to go on our walk. Because apparently Megan needed to go buy us matching sunglasses first. I really don't understand why, but hey they were cute sunglasses.

As we were walking past the house with the screaming teenage boys, we saw four people walking out of the garage. A dark haired boy with a green day shirt rushed over to us.

Calum's P.O.V.

I ran over to the mystery girls who were walking by our house.

"Uh.. Hello?" The kind of tall dirty blonde haired one said.

"I-I like your accent" I stuttered . "I mean hello. You don't sound like your from around here."

"We moved here a month ago" Two said together.

Luke rushed over along with Michael and Ashton. Ashton couldn't stop staring at one of the girls. She had dirty blonde hair too. I however couldn't get my eyes off of the girl who was the one who said hello to me. The way she sparkled in the sunlight was just perfect.

"Oh, I don't know if Calum told you yet but I'm Luke."

He pointed to me next and told them that I was Calum and then pointed to Ashton and Michael and introduced them.

"Well it's nice to meet you. I'm Ashanti, that's Tori, Megan, and Jayci. We are from New York in the United States." Said the medium height Cuban looking one.

Michael was the first one to speak next.

"Well that's great. We actually have to go to the studio right now though. So maybe we could get your numbers or we could hang out later or tomorrow."

"Sure, here's my number. I'm pretty sure we are free so whenever works for you." Tori said with a flirty smile.

Michael put her number in his phone and smiled back. He then told us to come on and we rushed to our car and left.

"Didn't you think those girls' accents were cool? I did" Ashton said with a smile.

"Yeah, but did you see the brunette one? She was gorgeous." Michael said with this you-know-I'm-right-tone.

"Then how come you smiled at the one who gave you her number? I think her name was Tori." I said defensibly.

"Wow, dude. I was just smiling because she smiled at me. No need to get defensive."

"I think I know who Calum likes." Luke sang in a cheery tone.

"Shut up."

-

Tori's P.O.V.

After our mile walk we went out to lunch. Some how in some way we ended up at the mall. I think it was Jayci's idea.

"Hey, do you guys remember how when we were talking to those guys and they said the had to go to the studio?" Megan said sounding a little puzzled.

"Yeah, I actually do. Are they a band or something?" Jayci asks to no one in particular.

"Wait! I'll search one of their names. I'll search Calum because it's the first time I've heard that name." Ashanti said while already opening up here phone. "Okay... I searched Calum and the suggestions were mostly Calum Hood. Should I search 'Calum Hood Images'?"

"Yeah, sure." I said as if I wasn't completely sure. I mean we are in the middle of a mall searching for guys on the internet.

"That's defiantly the guy we met. Oh, here is a pic of all four of them." Ashanti scans the paragraph about the picture. "Okay, it says something about 5 seconds of summer. What's that?"

"I'm not sure." Megan says while looking at multiple stores' displays.

"Wait, it says here they are a band. They members include: Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, Calum Hood, and Michael Clifford."

"Are they famous?!" Were the first words out of Jayci's mouth.

"Says here that their album just came out here. So that's probably why we haven't heard of them. that aren't huge yet and there first album hasn't released in the USA yet."

"This is going to be interesting when we hang out with them. I say we let them bring it up and if the don't by the end of the night we tell them we know." I said like it was an evil plan and we were the villains.