Chapter 22

Michael's P.O.V.
I feel like Luke and I have been sitting in our house for hours on end. I checked the clock, we were.
Luke had fallen asleep an hour ago. We have played several video games, watched our favorite movie, and ate most of the fun we had. We had nothing to do, so he fell asleep.
Calum unexpectedly called me, out of nowhere. It woke Luke up because my phone was on full volume. "Hey, Cal. What's up? I thought we weren't speaking to each other..."

"We weren't, until now. I have to tell you a boat load of stuff." He said.

"O-"

"No time for that! Get over here now!" not only did he cut me off, he hang up on me too.

"What was that about?" Luke asked me.

"I truly don't know...but we have to go." I said and started to get up. Luke soon got up too. He followed me to the front door and all the way to the girls' house.

Luke rang the doorbell. A man dressed in a black suit answered. Now, I was confused.
He turned his head. "Can these men come in?" Calum looked over towards us.

"Yeah, let them in." he said. Luke walked in awkwardly, I followed a few steps behind. I continued to be confused, until I saw Harry.

"Hi Harry." Luke said and walked towards the couch Ashton was sat on.

"Hey." I figured it would be nice to say hello.

Harry just nodded. "Okay so I have some news. Both our managers have talked it over and the rest of one direction did too. They all agree, you guys should come on tour with us again." He waited a second. "You can bring your girlfriends too."

"I don't have a girlfriend." Luke and I said in unison. All heads turned to Luke.

"Yes, yes you do." Ashton said.

"Sure as hell doesn't feel like it." Luke says as if Rylie did something. "Rylie and I do nothing together."

"Because you don't invite her to do anything." Calum adds.

"It's besides the point." Harry says. "Just be packed by next month." He slowly gets up. "Kensie, we are leaving!" He calls.

Kensie arrives at his side in seconds, with a smirk."It was such a shame, I really wanted to see Tori." She laughs, evilly almost. 

Ashanti's P.O.V.
Harry called Kensie's name before we could ask what she was doing here. Sure enough they left within a minute.
Rylie and Megan were going to back into the living room, so I joined. I walked through the doorway to the main hallway and into the living room. I saw Michael and Luke. They weren't here before. Did it have something to do with Harry and Kensie? Or Tori?
I decided it would be best to sit on the coach Harry sat on, away from Michael. Rylie and Megan however sat next to Luke and Ashton.

"What was that about?" Megan asked. The boys looked from one to another.

Ashton was the one to speak. "I dunno. Something about an appearance with them, I guess."

"Oh....fun" Megan said. Well this is boring.

I heard a car outside, I bet it was just Harry and Kensie leaving. I think everyone agreed it was them because no one seemed to care. 

Ashton looked at his watch and sighed. "What's wrong?" Megan asked him.

"It's only 8:15"

"Oh..."

"Yeah"

I heard a car door shut. I looked out the window, the minivan was in the driveway.

"The minivan is in the driveway. I'll go open the door and say hi to Tori." I said getting up. Michael looked at me for the first time in a while and Megan just smiled. I walked to the door, unlocked, and opened it. Tori was only a few feet way. Her beanie was in her hand, her head was down. "Tori?"

She looked up. Makeup stained her cheeks, her eyes were red. "Are you okay?" she just shook her head. "Was it Theo?" she shook her head. "Were you with Theo?" she shook her head again. "It's going to be okay, I promise."

"No, it's not." her voice was weak, sounded broken inside.

"Everyone is inside, literally everyone." I started. "I'll distract them while you run upstairs, okay?" she nodded her head for the first time. I walked back inside and went into the living room. 

"Hey guys." all their eyes turned to me. I looked the slightest way behind me, I saw Tori reaching the first stair. "So....." Calum looks behind me.

"Tori!" He gets ups fast. "Come back here, please. I love you please. Can we talk?" Tori looked at him, she only ran up the stairs faster. Ashton and Michael got up too, they gave me the evil stare. I didn't know why. They were going to walk up the stairs with Calum, but Calum came back.

"What the hell happened to my girlfriend?! What the hell did you do Ashanti?! Were you mad Michael kissed Tori?! Was this your revenge?!" He was angry at me. Why does the world hate me?

==========================================================

Almost at 900 reads! Oh my god thank you SO SO SO SO much!

This chapter is sucky I know sorry :/

Thanks for reading!

-Tori