Chapter 30

• Dedicated to Michael Gordon Clifford Since 1995

Ashanti's P.O.V.

Another day, I wake up, alone. For weeks I've been doing this and everyone else wakes up to there boyfriend or girlfriend, except Michael of course. Knowing Michael, and what we did, he probably had a couple girls over during these weeks.

"Ashanti, you need to stop" I say to myself, out loud. I'm on the edge of crying, again, for the tenth morning in a row,

-

I manage to get showered and dressed by 10, so in a hour or so. I walk down the hallway, Megan and Rylie aren't here. I walk pass the stairs and Tori's room. Tori isn't in her room or the bathroom. They must of left when I was getting dressed.

I walk into the bathroom. The coldness of the white tiles run through my feet. I sit down at the vanity. I put on the little makeup I have to.

As I'm walking down the stairs, the door bell rings. I look up from the floor and notice the colorful hair in the window of the door. I sighed and finish descending the stairs. I opened the door and become face-to-face with Michael. It's been a while. My heart flutters.

"No one else is home." I say trying to get him to leave.

"Great!" he says enthusiastically.

"What do you want Clifford?" I saw making a great amount of eye contact with him.

"I want...." he starts in such confidence. "I want you to go out with me. I still love you.....a lot. You're all I think about. Every morning, I turn and notice your not there and I almost cry but I don't because Tori told me you still loved me too." I looked at him in disbelief. Tori, that son of a bitch, but you got to love her.

"Where are we going?" I asked moving my gaze to his shoes.

"My bed..." I give him a mad stare. "I'm kidding! An amusement park." He smiles, so do I. He rememebered I loved roller coasters.

"Wow, and okay." I smile again.

-

We get to this random amusement park, that we don't even know the name of. As soon as we getting through the gates a group of teenage (like 14 year olds) girls come running up.

"Oh my god! Michael!" say the one with her black hair.

"Are you guys back together?!" says the blonde.

"OMG Mashanti forever!" says the brown haired girl wearing a 5sos shirt.

There was a fourth girl, she was quiet, but she still gave me a disgusted look. She was also the shortest so I couldn't see her full body. She stepped foward. Her shirt read: Future Mrs. Clifford. Michael noticed this and laughed.

"Can we get a picture?" 'Future Mrs. Clifford' says.

"Sure." Michael says and smiles. She hands me her phone, preset to be on camera. Wow, thanks. 

I tell them to smile and take the picture. I show them it and they like it, however I still suggest a second. I hit the photo gallery. "Smile" I say to them. I then hit delete on the picture of them with Michael. 

I handed the phone back to here, it was off so she wouldn't see I delete it. I grabbed Michael's hand and rushed to the Ferris wheel.

"Whoa! Slow down!" Michael says while laughing.

"You wouldn't be saying that if I was taking you into a bedroom." I say sarcastically. "Now, I want to go on the Ferris wheel.

"But I've been on this one. It's boring like the rest of them." he complained.

"Stop whining." I say as we step up to be next in line.

-

It was getting late. I pulled Michael in several different directions many times when I say the girls. It's just good they didn't see us. 

We were strapping ourselves into a roller coaster. I was really excited, it was the biggest roller coaster here. Michael held my hand as the roller coaster started. We started to go up at an angle. I pointed out another ride I wanted to go on to Michael. 

Suddenly, we are going downhill faster than I could ever imagine. His lips met mine and locked for about 5 seconds.  I felt myself going upside a couple times. The corkscrews hurt my head because it repeatedly hit the side of the bar that kept me in the seat. 

We got off the roller coaster and my head hurt. Michael ran to the photo area and I saw him give money to the woman working at it.  I walked over to him and gave him a confused look.

"Thanks for being a friend, but I rather have you be more than that. Will you go on tour with me?" he says so calmly.

I thought I heard him wrong. I couldn't really process what he could of just said. I was a total bitch when I broke up with him and he  wanted me back. Before I could answer he showed me the picture. My hair was flying to the back on me and my lips were on his. Words wouldn't come out of my mouth. I was so beyond speechless. I wanted to cry, of happiness of course.  I realized I still needed to respond. I still couldn't speak and my head still hurt so I couldn't nod. Instead, I kissed him. He held my cheeks in his hands for more control. I broke away this time, "Yes, I will abso-fucking-lutely go on tour with you. Want to know why?"

At first he laughed, then he smiled. "Why?"

"Because, I love you more than life. I love you Michael Gordon Clifford." I kissed him again. 

He took my hand and dragged me out of the amusement park, well more like half ran. We even spotted the girls from earlier. "By the way, great job deleting the picture." he says as we reach the gate. 

"Have a goodnight." the empolyee says.  Michael just nods, I say "you too" .

We make it to the car. Michael opens the backseat door. Then, the makeout session, that would turn into more than a makeout session began, and the backseat door closed.

==============================================

WHOOP longest chapter yet! 

Okay so Idk if I'll have another chapter by tomorrow but I'll try. But just incase I don't

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKEY OMFG UR 19 I CANT HANDLE THIS WHAT IS LIFE

thanks for reading!

-Tori