Chapter 7

Jayci's P.O.V..

I have been so lonely ever since Rylie came. Rylie just stunned the boys when they met her. Especially Luke. With her blue hair that has a hint of purple, her punk rock makeup, and her nose ring she had Luke wrapped around her finger.

I was in love with Luke. I swore he was in love with me too. I was playing on asking him, but Rylie literally showed up with Tori when I was about to. It's like the universe doesn't even want me to love him.

The crying doesn't help me. I think it does when I'm doing it, but it really doesn't. Rylie pretty much killed my social life. She took a gun and shot it in the head.

I feel invisible to them. Ashton barely includes me in the twitcams anymore. I only accidentally get in the way of the camera. I'm starting to get depressed. Just feeling worthless is all I do anymore.

It has all been downhill since Rylie came and she's only been here for three days. First, she ruined my chances with Luke, then she announces she's moving in, I get fired and she takes my job "accidently", and now I can't hang out with them anymore because there's no room. Therefor all I ever did was sit in my room.

"JAYCI!" Megan yelled from somewhere in the house

"Yeah?" I said after approaching the top of the stairs.

"The boys just invited all 5 of us over for dinner and to hang out. Want to come?" She asked like she didn't know.

I felt as if I should decline but I decided to try to win Luke over. "Sure. When are we leaving? I need to change."

"Uh.... whenever you are ready."

"Okay. I'll be quick."

-

For dinner we had pizza, bacon pizza. Wait, I need to rephrase. Everyone had bacon pizza except Rylie, she had a salad and had to be perfect.

As of right now, The new couples were doing couple things. Ashanti and Michael were playing video games and Calum and Tori were cuddling. However, Megan and Ashton were bickering and Luke and Rylie were upstairs.

Five minutes later, Luke and Rylie came downstairs. I was going to try to win Luke back but Ashton interrupted me.

"Guys! We have something to tell you." Ashton said while walking away from Megan. Megan then walked to him. They looked at each other, Megan nodded.

"We are together." Ashton said proudly.

"Like as a couple" Added Megan.

Calum started clapping , everyone soon started clapping also.

I decided to take my chances in front of everyone. "Luke?" I asked so timidly.

"Yeah?"

"I have to confess that I'm falling for you. Well I have been. Now, I'm officially in love with you." I said as clear as possible.

Everyone stared at Luke, who was starring at me surprised. He was trying to speak. The words just didn't come out of his mouth. I shed a tear and ran out the door. He followed while shouting. "We can still be friends! I just don't like you like that!"

Luke's P.O.V.

It has been an hour since she ran away. It was reaching 1am. Tori decided that we should all stay here until she comes back. We were all watching television. Our show was interrupted by breaking news.

"Hello, I'm Jim Smith. Tonight we have breaking news that a girl was hit by a car. Bystanders said she was ducking from the gun shots heard from nearby. Unfortunately, a drunk driver was on the road at the time and hit the girl. She was identified as Jayci Rocklin. Goodnight Sydney."

We all looked at each other in shock. I don't think anyone could truly believe this at all. I know we didn't want to. I kind of felt bad too because I just rejected her and she died an hour later. If only I accepted it and loved her back, she might of been alive. I shut off the television for the girls sake, they all have been best friends for years. I was still looking at everyone, the girls had there heads down looking at the wood flooring. Tori started crying and Calum hugged her. Megan and Ashanti soon started crying too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kind of a plot twist there.

Another short chapter. I'm planning on making the next chapter tonight so it might be uploaded tonight or tomorrow. If not I'm sorry.

Thanks for reading.

Didn't Jayci make Rylie sound so mean?!

Please (I beg you) to vote and comment

-Tori