Chapter 11

Ashanti's P.O.V.

I walked back into Tori's and Rylie's room. There was all this arguing. Luke looked so confused.

"Then how come I heard Rylie's voice outside of my room?!" Luke yelled.

"I don't know! Maybe you just imagined it! She's been in a coma for 4 days!" Michael yelled back.

"Guys, wait!" Calum interrupted. "Who's rope was it, Tori?"

Before Tori could answer this young nurse started to speak.

"It's not best to be yelling with these patients. If you yell one more time I'm going to have to tell you to leave."

I looked around the room. Michael seemed guilty of something, Luke was staring at Rylie, Ashton and Megan had a sad look in their eyes, and Calum was looking at Tori like he couldn't take all of this.

"Uh....I'm back..... got some M&MS...." I said so awkwardly. Everyone then looked up towards me except for Tori and Rylie. They then looked back to what they were looking at before. I took a seat and opened my M&MS.

-

Tori was now asleep and both me and Megan were tired.

"Let's bring Luke to his room and go home." Megan suggested.

"Actually, Lucas can go home. He simply fainted because of dehydration." The nurse said.

"Oh, then let's go." Luke said.

"Nurse?" Calum asked weakly.

"Yes?"

"Can I stay with Tori tonight?"

"By stay I know you mean in her bed. Sorry, but no. She's in too bad of a condition to have you stay. I'm sorry.

"Come on Cal." Ashton said.

Calum slowly walked over to us. We headed to the lobby and checked Luke out.

-

Michael's P.O.V.

I couldn't sleep at all. I don't know if it was because I just betrayed my friend or the way Cal and Luke had to find out.

It was reaching 3 AM and I didn't know what to do. I didn't really need anything to do though because I was starting to fall asleep. And I was about to fall asleep too, but my phone started ringing. It was the hospital. I froze before I could answer the call, but then I heard someone starting to come near my room.

I answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Yes, hello. I'm calling about Tori. She needs more blood. Apparently she had cut other places and last night she went unconscious, not to sleep." A male's voice said over the phone.

"But she's been in the hospital for four days. How can she now only need more blood?!"

"Sir, please. This is urgent. I believe she found a knife and started cutting again. We need a blood donator now."

He hung up. Luke entered my room.

"Why the hell is your ph-" He started to say.

"Get dressed and wake everyone up. I'll explain on the way there." I said while cutting him off.

==============================================================

GOOD NEWS:

THERE'S GOING TO BE A SEQUEL MOST LIKELY!!!!

YAYAYAYAYAY

-TORI