Chapter 4

Tori's P.O.V.

It's been four days. Haven't talked to or seen Calum. I wasn't sure if it was a good idea to anyway. The guilt still filled me. I could of broke his heart, but I don't know because I haven't talked to him. I've refused to go on walks or go to work just because I don't want to see him. I don't want that awkward moment living in my head to become reality. I guess he really liked me, but I mean I just moved here a month ago.

It was a cloudy Wednesday. Looked as if it would rain. Everyone was at work and I haven't heard screaming since 10am so I assume they left too.

I decided to pretend as if nothing happened and go for a walk. I guess the girls are worried about me so it's a good thing I'm going for a walk.

As I was getting ready for my walk, I heard a crash coming from the kitchen. Seconds later I heard "Oh, shit!" from what sounded like Jayci.

I walked downstairs fully dressed to see what happened.

"You okay?"

"Oh yeah. Glass just fell and broke."

"I thought you were at work."

"I had to go somewhere so I'm going in late. Plus I'm on air at noon today. What are you doing?"

"Just going for a walk."

"Oh good. Well I got to run." Jayci said after finishing sweeping up the broken glass shards. Then she quickly left.

I put on my bright blue running shoes and headed out the door.

It was a risky decision but I chose to walk past Calum's house. I was just about the fully pass the house when sure enough Calum ran right out.

"Hello." I said to him awkwardly. God I'm such an idiot.

"Hey. Look I'm really sorry. I didn't know what I was thinking and hopefully we can be fri-"

I kissed him. I don't know why. Maybe because he was cute and had a great personality. Maybe it was because I really liked him. Or I was being nice, I don't know.

Mid-kiss it started pouring. I knew it was going to rain but it didn't matter, I'm in love. That's all that matters.

This time Calum broke the kiss.

"Well uh that took an unexpected route." He stated.

"It sure did."

"Well maybe we can hang out tonight?"

"I would love too."

"My house? Seven?"

"Sure."

"See you later..."

"Bye."

I walked back to the house because I didn't want to walk in the pouring rain. My clothes were drenched and so were my running shoes.

I put on dry clothes and decided to watch some television. I didn't want to watch Netflix, so I watched this game show that was on. Durning a commercial break I got a phone call, from Michael...

"Hey." Was the first thing I heard from Michael since Friday night.

"Hey."

"I was wondering, if you want to hang out tonight..?"

"Just me or all of us?"

"...Just you and Ashanti I guess. I heard Megan and Jayci are going somewhere with Luke.''

"Oh. I would love to. But I'm hanging out with Calum but I'm sure I can bring Ashanti. I'll ask Calum and text you back."

"Yeah that works. Okay."

I ended the call in shock. Pure shock. Michael wanted to hang out with me. His slight delay to answer my first question clearly showed he wanted it to be just me.

I did just as I said I would. I really didn't know how to word this text especially with what just happened.

So I said:

So... Michael just called. Wondering if I could bring Ashanti tonight for him of course. xoxo

Send.

Crap, why am I such an idiot? "xoxo" REALLY?!

-

It was 6:55pm. Ashanti was just about ready to go. It was a hot night, about 95 degrees. I chose to wear a sweater and capris. I don't care if I sweat to death.

Ashanti came done the stairs fixing her shirt.

"So, Megan and Jayci are hanging out with Luke?"

"Yeah and Ashton tagged along I guess."

"Okay. Let's go then."

We left the house with me in a black and white sweater and yogi capris. While Ashanti was wearing shorts and a tank top.

There was a billion puddles on the street. Which sucked ass because I just got new shoes and I'm wearing them. They are batman hi top converse.

Ashanti rang the doorbell and Calum answered. I smiled at him and he smiled back. You could hear Michael playing video games from the front steps. We causally walked in. Ashanti creeps right over to Michael.

"Boo!" She spoke right into his ear. He slight jumped.

"Oh, hey."

"Can I play?"

He pulls out another controller and switches it to two player. "Sure."

Calum's P.O.V.

I took Tori into the kitchen. I have prepared some snacks and tea for us. God I hope she likes tea.

I noticed what she was wearing. Isn't it took hot for a sweater? I'm now curious why she is wearing a sweater and yoga capris. "Uh... Tori?"

"Yes?''

"Why are you wearing a sweater in 90 degree weather?"

"...Um....uh....I was just..uh...cold?"

"No really."

"No reason."

She's hiding something. I can tell from the lack of eye contact we just had. I looked out the window and thought.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw her holding her wrist and staring at the sweater sleeve that covered them.

It was a risky choice, but I took her wrist and rolled up her sweater's sleeves.

She was frighten. And I was shocked. I couldn't believe me eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yay cliff hanger kinda sorta not!

Anyway, just saying thanks to my friend Ashanti to help with part of this chapter and giving me ideas.

(Mrs. All American is playing #dying)

Thanks for reading! Chapter 5 coming ASAP

yours truly

Tori