S&S| take a minute.

Start from the beginning

Mommies out there, never be ashamed about wanting a break. You deserve it.

After getting dressed, I headed downstairs and waited on Chris. He came down shortly after I did and we headed outside. "Well since you're technically not supposed to drive ATV's on the road, we can use my bikes."

"You're such a cop."

"And you putting a helmet on too."

"No I'm not." I said while climbing on the bike I wanted to ride.

"I don't think that was a option Denoria." He handed me a black helmet.

"Chris I don't want helmet hair."

"Put it on or we going back in the house."

I groaned snatching the helmet away. "You swear you're somebody's daddy."

"I am."

I placed my helmet on then started the bike. Chris got on his and did the same. But this nigga didn't have on a helmet!

"Where yo shit at?!" I yelled.

He just stuck out his tongue and pulled off.

"Motherfucka!" I burned rubber before zooming off and catching up with him. I could see him looking over smirking and probably feeling stupid because he didn't really think I could do this.

"Meet up at the gas station." He yelled before going faster.

I could see his while white shirt flapping in the wind. I caught up with him again just before we got to the gas station. When we pulled up he stopped at a pump and I parked next to him. He cut off his bike then came over to me. I took off my helmet then looked up at him. Chris held a cute smile on his face. Obviously, he's impressed. "So you do know what you doing?" He said.

"I told you I could ride." I bit down on my lip.

We just stared at each other for a while.

Chris unzipped his jacket pocket and pulled out his phone looking at the time. "You hungry?" He asked while searching something up.

"Very."

"Let's go grab something to eat."

"Okay, where?"

"Just follow me."

"Okay."

He leaned and kissed me then went back to his bike. I placed on my helmet then we headed out. About 15 minutes later we pulled up to this pizzeria called Reno's. Chris loves to find these little random, low key spots for us to go to and it never disappoints like I think it will. You could smell the food cooking from outside and it smelt delicious.

After parking, we headed inside. The place was barely full which was perfect to us. Once the waiter sat us, we put in our drink orders then started looking at the menu.

Once I figured out what I wanted, I sat down the menu then looked at Chris. "I feel like your stuff came at the perfect time."

He looked at me while sipping his lemonade. "Why you say that?"

"We're bonding right now. We haven't done that in a while."

"It's been a lot going on."

"I know. And we've been at each other's throats a lot lately."

Chris sighed. "That's just probably because of all the frustration we had built up. But that should all be over. We finally moved in the house, so that's one less thing to worry about."