FIVE| i got you.

In the giving mood🤗

Nori Samuels

I couldn't stop staring, this beautiful human in front of me is just who I imagined he'd grow up to be. My eyes roamed the tattoos all over his arms. Whenever I looked at his big pump lips the room grew hotter.

He probably thinks I'm disgusting though, and I know he's probably happy to see me like this. I was so mean to him most of high school. Then our senior year during second semester we got a class together. We weren't on speaking terms or anything but it's like I got to see more of his personality and sure enough, I developed this huge crush.

I even told Micah about it. She thought I was crazy. I know her and Chris were cool even though she tried to hide it from me.

Every time I thought about telling him, she'd talk me out of it. We fell out bad right before we graduated. I'll get into that later. It was something stupid anyway.

"So I'm going to get you booked into a hotel. Far away and under another name so you don't have to worry about being seen. I'm going to transport you there myself. I'll have somebody bring something for you to change into and I'll get you something to eat. Okay?"

"Yes."

"And once we get you settled, I'll let you get some rest, sleep off whatever is in your system then I want to get more details about whatever you know."

"Okay."

"Give me a second I'll be right back." He got up and walked out of the room.

It was so hard looking him in the eye.

But I'm finally free. I know Erin is the person they're helping. She deserves it. She's so timid and sweet. I'm guessing she was tricked into this as well. The other girls are cool but I don't think selling themselves bothers as much as it does us.

I couldn't wait to get in the shower and get some rest. I don't have to worry about no one bothering me, I'm safe, no one is beating me whenever I breathe the wrong way. All I have to do is get those monsters put behind bars.

Am I scared? Yes. What if this doesn't work. It's me and Erin vs five other girls. I wish it was a way that I could convince them but I don't think anything I say can help. I'm also scared that Mani will come after me. Within the two months that I was there, I've seen him do some horrible things and the way he attacked me at times, I know he has no problem killing me. When he gets upset it's like watching a horror movie.

So many nights I came up with schemes to kill him but ALWAYS chicken out.

I'm ready to sing like a fucking canary now.

About 30 minutes later Chris came back in. He had a jacket and keys. He unhooked the cuffs from the chair.

"Stand up." He instructed.