S&S2| i just need some closure.

Christopher Brown

Christopher Brown

It's my birthday and for the first time in forever, I could care less. Ever since my incident with Nori, I'm back stuck in my room just mad and depressed.

Nothing is going good and I don't know how to fix the shit we're in. Even though it's not my job to fix this because I didn't fuck up anything. But how long should I be this mad about a kiss?

If I sat here and said I didn't want my family I'll surely be telling a bold face lie. But before we even get back to what once was, we gotta fix everything in between. I haven't heard from Nori ever since I basically violated her. She actually had Corey come down stairs to get Harlee when she dropped her off.

When it first happened I tried to use my pain as a way to excuse everything but after talking to Corey, and sitting down and thinking about everything, I came to my senses. I owe Nori an apology.

Sighing, I picked up my phone and unlocked it then went to my pictures. For some reason I wanted to see a picture of Nori pregnant. I scrolled until I got to one of my favorites which was a picture of her after we went out to eat.

She loved showing of her stomach

She loved showing of her stomach. I think that's because she was so tiny until like the last two months. Before that you'd just think she was full or something. She wanted the world to know and see that our baby was growing inside of her...and I loved it.

A knock on my door caused me to quickly lock my phone and sit it next to me. "Come in."

The door opened and Corey stepped inside. "Nigga it's yo birthday, why you ain't drunk yet?"

I laughed. "Maybe because I just woke up."

"That don't mean shit. The night before my birthday, I put a bottle on my nightstand so the first thing I can do when I wake up is take a shot."

"That's crazy."

"What's the plans for today? I know you ain't tryna sit in this gloomy ass room all day."

"I ain't made no plans but I'm not sitting here."

"I say we hit these LA streets and have a fucking ball."